𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey Aurora, Quinn." Julia Robertson walked up to us. A girl from the other class. If I remember correctly, she's even a class below us. Then how does she know our names?

"I'd like to invite you to my party today." She gave me a flyer first, then Quinn one.

They still do something like this. I thought you just say there's a party and that's how people come, and not with a piece of paper. "And the reason why you want us there is?" Quinn asks quite interested and also strange.

"I just want you guys there." "Nah..." I kicked Quinn's chair with my foot to make her quiet. "Yes, we're coming." "Okay, see you later." she walked from us to the other students with a smile.

"Why? I don't want to go to a junior's party." I rolled my eyes. "Don't pretend you weren't one. You even sneak in one."

"And made out with seniors. But now it's different." "We're going. There's no harm at a party and the graduation will be soon, so take every opportunity. Free alcohol and celebrate. You can also take Dylan with you." I already know that he's coming.

"Pshhh." I turned to the hissing sound where Ares pointed to his phone.

I rolled my eyes and checked.

Ares:
Are you going to the party?

I looked up at him, a smirk on his lips, I typed something on my phone and looked up again.
His face changed, and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Me:
If you come, no thanks

Ares:
Do you want to do something else instead?

I have an idea, Love.

Me:
No, thanks.

Ares:
I know you want to repeat the night, how you pulled my hair and I still have those marks on my neck.

I looked up and saw him pull his shirt down. Fuck, you can really see a small hickey.

Me:
Nobody will be surprised. You're a man whore, everyone has done it to you and that was not my intention.

Ares:
No, I don't let Girls give me hickeys. But I'd be happy if you could give me more, so everyone knows, I'm yours."

Me:
you don't belong to me.

Ares:
Oh, I do, I'm yours, sweetheart.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

Ares:
Did someone laugh?

I'm not as bad as you say.

Me:
You are terrible.

Ares:
are you coming to the party

Me:
Yes.

Ares:
Do you want me to drive you home today?

Me:
Let's see if I feel like you after this stupid action with my slip.

Ares:
I like it. Now you know not to sneak out after we had sex.

I put my phone away and focused on the class that was about to begin.

---

"Ares not now, someone could come." I kissed him while Ares fiddled to open my bra. "But I can't wait." I let myself be persuaded, he would come into my house for a moment.

My hands grab his neck and his hair. Then right into my room on my bed. "You have to go."

He nodded against my neck and growled. "I'm serious. Max will be right back." He kissed me more down my neck, on my cheek and my lips dropped to his then stopped.

"Don't think it's the end." He stood up and pick up his shirt I took off ten minutes ago. His lips are swollen. Mine are probably too.

"Before you go to Mason and Zeth I would put something on your lips," I informed him, grabbing his backpack and walking out of my room.

"They should know." "You're impossible." I pushed him to the door as he turned to put one arm around my waist and pull me close.

"I'll see you at the party. Put something nice on, although a dirty shirt still looks good on you." He kissed me again as he let go and opened the door.

"And what are you doing here?" Max asks me who just came in. "Nothing, I taught the idiot history." "More like biology, although I was who taught her." can he stop?

"Is mom or dad home?" I shook my head. "No, but she left food in the fridge." Max walked towards the kitchen as I turned to look at Ares.

"You're an idiot." He kissed me quickly, so Max didn't notice and looked at me. "See you later." "I hate you." "Hate you too." he quickly walks to his car and drove away. What have I caught myself in?

---

I got out of the car with Quinn and Dylan on the way to Julia's house. "Are we in the rich street?" I looked around. Well, the houses look normal but not rich. "Not really. Looks normal." Dylan opened the door.

The music we were listening to a few minutes ago turns off. A crowd of people formed. Screams could be heard.

I quickly ran and saw Ares punching Mason. "Ares! Stop it!" said Zeth looking at his brother. Mason had blood on his face, and Ares still didn't stop punching him.

I grabbed his arm. "Stop that shit." The next moment, I fell backward from the force of Ares's hand. I touch my face where my eyebrow was and saw blood on my finger.

He realized it was me he was pushing away. He stopped hitting Mason and let go of him. Mason caught his breath and spat the blood onto the floor.

Zeth and I ran over and checked on him. "Mason?" I slapped him lightly on the cheek. He was awake but not easily accessible.

"What's wrong with you?" I yelled at Ares. "What? I'm not the one who fucks my best friend and then fucks me." I pressed my lips together.

"Are you completely kidding me, Aurora?" I stop. He was so mad. "You died to me. I don't have a best friend anymore, and you... you're nothing but a little whore." I slapped him in the face.

His face stayed to the side, he looked at me and then walked out through the crowd. I could cry.

But I held the tears back and quickly turned my attention to Mason. "We need to call the ambulance," I said to Zeth. "No ambulance." cough, Mason.

"Mason, you have a laceration, and you're bleeding," I explained to him again the situation he was in. "No ambulance. Your father was a doctor, you can do that." I rolled my eyes.

"Help me." Zeth nodded and helped me pick up Mason as we walk out to drive him over to his house to patch upon myself and Mason.