𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 | 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒

Be happy with this smut you all waited for 76 chapters

AURORA
~I was never there by the weekend

*
They are even gentler than I could have imagined, even better. My hands went around his neck, so I could have him right where he is standing. His hands explored my body. I held myself up on tiptoe.

I was pinned to the door, with no way out, and honestly, I don't even want to get out. I want to stay here, between Ares's warm body and the door.

He grabbed my thigh tightly and ordered me to jump. My legs wrap around him and won't let go. We didn't even make it into his bedroom.

Ares sat me down on the table and continued kissing me. His kisses went from my lips to my neck. On the other side, he held me with his hand, so I wouldn't pull my head away.

His touches were like angel kisses. They were gentle but dominant. Ares's hand goes down my hip to my thigh, where he runs his fingers over the inside.

I'm wearing pants, but his touch feels so intense that I hardly notice the fabric. He stops kissing me, grabbing the bottom of my pants and pulling them off me.

I lift my hips and brace myself, so he can take them off more easily. I feel a lump in my throat. It's like I'm cold and warm at the same time. My hands are starting to sweat as I see Ares throw my pants to the ground and look at me.

His hand, which is only visible with veins, slowly goes up and down. When he only does it with his finger and slowly comes to my slip.

My eyes closed and I breathed very calmly. His touch goes up to my stomach and back down again. "Do you want that?" His fingers slide back into my inner thigh.

I nodded. "That?" He went further in. I nodded again. "And that?" slowly, but reluctantly, he stroked the fabric with his fingers that covered me. I nodded.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me. His fingers slowly moved the fabric of my thong until he set it aside.

The cold air of the room creates a light breeze on my bare skin. He rubbed little circles on my clit, teasingly. I moaned into the kiss. My back tensed, my hand gripping his wrist.

"Should I stop?" I shook my head. He ran his finger up and down my slit. My brow furrowed, my eyes narrowing tighter before he put his finger inside me. My legs were shaking.

His fingers didn't slow down to get used to it, but I didn't mind. I groan his name, tell him to go faster.

He removed his fingers and spread my legs. "Please don't stop," he uttered a low curse out of words. I leaned back and sat on my elbows. I felt the electricity of bliss spread throughout my body.

He held his hand around my neck and added a second finger. My head flew back and closed my eyes tightly.

My stomach tightened as he removed his fingers and the hand from my neck. I looked at him. Ares held out his hand. I accepted it and sat up.