𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒

AURORA Monday, 4th April

AURORA
Monday, 4th April

I walked out of class with the worst conscience I've ever had in my entire life. What happened to Ares and me yesterday shouldn't have happened. I should have pushed him away from me immediately.

He wasn't allowed to kiss me. But I have to tell Link. I have to say that it doesn't work anymore, no matter how much he begs or not. I have to end this.

Link is in the basketball training right now, I actually wanted to do it after school, but my conscience forces me to do it quickly.

It's not about getting it over me as soon as possible, so I'm single again. I don't want to stress Link at school or in a training session that's about to start, but he'll not react differently than he will in a few seconds.

If he's angry, he can be. If he wants to hit me, he can do that too. I would understand it. If he yells at me, he can do that too. I deserve that. It doesn't matter if nothing big happened between me and Ares, but the fact that I even let him kiss my neck is enough to say that the relationship between me and Link doesn't work out.

'Cause every time I've professed my love for Link, I have that one name in my head. Only his.

The worst thing is that I can't turn it off. It's nailed down. I walked to the parking lot where Link always talks to his friends before practice.

I want it to come as nice as possible. But I'm not gonna lie to myself. Who can say something like this nicely? I mean, what do you say, hey we'll get back together in a few days? No, it will end forever, and you have to say to the person that. As nice as it gets.

"Babe." he looked at me the way I expected. "Link, I need to talk to you." his gaze went from a smile to a stiff, icy stare. We've had that before, and I don't know if he already knows what I'm planning to do.

Link told his friends that he was coming soon and took my hand to walk around the corner. I was shaking, my hands were sweating, and my body was on fire.

How am I supposed to get a word like that out?

"What's wrong?" he let go of my hand and turned to face me. He saw how tense I was. How nervous.

"Everything okay?" I nodded, but nothing was okay. I feel guilty. I feel uncomfortable. "I... Link..." it's hard for me to say those words that were so easy yesterday in front of the mirror. "I can't do this anymore." or "I'm breaking up with you." this decision.

"I already know. Don't say anything. I know you like him. I'm just standing in the way." he put his hands on my shoulder to calm me down.

"But how?" I was confused. He doesn't even know that Ares and I were on the beach yesterday. "You always looked at him differently than me. I was always the wrong guy."

"That's not true, you weren't wrong, and I don't regret my decision either, but... but Ares is, I don't know." Link shouldn't think that I have any regrets, or didn't even want to be with him.

If I didn't want it I would never have become his girlfriend, but the truth is I liked Link a lot, but I reached for Ares. Ares does what nobody ever did to me.

No matter what he does. Whatever he says, every time, I want him to do it again. Like I'm obsessed with him. "I'm sorry." "It's okay. Really." He held me by the shoulders and pulled me towards him.

"Just be happy, okay?" His hand was running up and down my back. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry," I said again. "Stop apologizing. You shouldn't be sorry about how you feel." I nodded. Then he let go of me. Link said goodbye with a smile and left. He slowly let go of my hand.

"Are you okay?" I looked sideways at Mason and Zeth. "I just broke up with Link," I told them without changing my sad expression. "Things were going so well between you guys," Zeth tells me who just didn't understand why and how.

"Turns out I can't love him like..." Zeth looks at Mason. "Like Ares?" I nodded slightly. "Where is he?" I didn't even see him today like he was gone.

"He stays at home." "Why?" Mason glanced at Zeth and Zeth at Mason. As if they would know something that I shouldn't know. "What is Ares doing?"

"His father is there." His father? I thought it was all getting too much for him. I mean, has he decided now whether he's going to give him a chance?

Should I be with him? I want to be there. I want to know how he's doing. If everything is okay. "Where are you going?" "To Ares."

"Therefore, we shouldn't say anything." Mason slapped Zeth. "It was a good you told me." I kept walking.

"Then let me drive you." I shook my head. "I'll go alone." "Aurora on foot, you are there in more than half an hour. "I'll run, if you want to do me a favor, then here. Watch over my bag."

To keep them from saying anything else, I threw the bag and ran. It's getting really far, but I don't know what's going on there. Whether Ares gets on better with his father now or not.

I will be there to support him.