Epilogue.

Summarized all the epilogues together. <3

"He'll wake up!" Jungkook murmured giggling and thereafter pushing his husband away. "No, he won't, baby," Taehyung, raising his brows, snickered back as he held the latter by his wrist to draw him closer. "Stop!" the younger whisper fully laughed, struggling to push the erstwhile away. "Oh, I know you want this too, Koo," Taehyung warbled, nibbling his lips onto Jungkook's earlobe, leading the other male to giggle even more.

Continuing their bedroom romance, they were enjoying their moment until the lad on the bed shuffled under the thick-furry blanket. The two men studied the fellow for a second or so before commencing to giggle again.

Jungkook, holding back his glee, stretched away from his spouse's reach by running to the other side of the bed. Before the former man could even follow him behind, the younger one threw a pillow over to his face. "You'll wake him up!" he mouthed, finally lying on the left side of the bed, hugging the small frame.

Taehyung sulked a little before doing the same as Jungkook. The two fathers pressing the little lad in the midst shuffled closer to one another. "I'm going to miss you two," the alpha whispered, playing with the locks of the five-year-old. Taehyung lightly beamed at him as he ran his slender fingers to caress the latter's head—"We're going to miss you too. And I'm sure you're going to win," referring to Jungkook's final match in Brazil; for which he was leaving tomorrow.

The male smiled as he watched his little husband dozing off. Leaning over to his husband, he placed a long peck over his forehead. Taehyung smiled ever so sweetly to him before backing away and glimmering over to the little sigma between them—radiating the same smile. The father placed another soft peck over his son's forehead.

Everything was alright. Yes, it was quite chaotic, but it was alright. He had Jungkook and their son; Kim Chan-Woo. Taehyung recalls the amount of discussion that tumbled around the family itself to name the twelve months old baby they adopted approximately four years ago.

It's been five years since their marriage, but every moment they peered at one another, the time would stand by. Waking up to Jungkook's and his son's face, Taehyung's dawns couldn't get any better. The male would wake up early to prepare breakfast.

And well, just like any other day, Taehyung wandered into the kitchen after getting ready for work. Rolling up his shirt's sleeves, the sigma wore Jungkook's baby pink apron over his blue shirt.

"Ay boi, so husband material," Chan-Woo strolled in. His palms were shoved into the pockets of his pjs; adapting the same habit as his father. Actually, did I tell you? The young sigma was a carbon copy of Taehyung, behavioral vise—and his looks utterly matched Jungkook's.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the five-year-old while flipping the omelet and then speaking in mockery, "Good Morning to you too, my dear." The boy, who was now in the living room—which was precisely adjacent to the open kitchen—stood up on the sofa and bowed dramatically before greeting back.

The fellow was just about to switch on the television, but stopped promptly, spotting the real chieftain of the house stepping out of the room, rubbing his eyes with a large pout lingering over his lips. "Yeah, Yeah. Continue your actions, my dear. Why did you stop?" Taehyung thus again rolled his eyes, and so did Chan-woo. The father and son exchanged glances before peering at the Alpha.

Jungkook deliberately adjusted his eyes to the light, merely to get greeted by the other two fellows clinging onto him. The eldest one had his arms around the male's waist while the youngest upholding himself on a stool, mounted up to the Alpha's rear. The duo then started to smooch the boy all over—muttering—