Chapter 14

Sigma rule #14

Sometimes I assume things, without knowing the whole truth.

Because to me, its the truth

❀❀❀

"then- "Jungkook stopped as Taehyung pecked his lips. "then- "he pecked again "let me spea- "Taehyung captured his lips again for a gentle kiss.

"your punishment is that you can't kiss me!" Jungkook huffed earning a chuckle from the latter. "That's very outrageous of you," he murmured kissing Jungkook again, but the boy pushed him away. The elder laughed knowing very well that this punishment wasn't going very far. 

 They were back again bickering but a cool breeze had the younger complaining, "it's cold, I wanna go home." The older ruffled his hair before replying, "sure baby." 

He opened the door and sat on the seat, his eyes stretched out as he turned his face towards the male who was still standing out, he let out a groan shakily before "Jeon Jungkook, I will kill you, today!!" he screamed feeling the needle under— yeah whatever you are thinking

Jeon Jungkook was a young blood alpha—there was no way he would hold back from getting revenge that too from a Sigma male. He laughed loudly in his victory. 

When the sigma had to come towards him to hug him, the alpha boy was fast enough to set a small needle on his seat.

"So, How do you feel my mate? great day! isn't it?" Jungkook ran as he saw the older getting up from the seat. "I will not leave you today," the elder shirked loudly before running behind the boy with great difficulty. 

.

.

.

Taehyung smacked Jungkook's arse, "Ahh put me down!" Jungkook protested, but the elder didn't hear him at all. They entered their shared apartment but this time the sigma didn't throw the latter on the sofa instead he took him towards his room. "Leave me, Leave me. Leave me!!" Jungkook whined throwing punches at his back.

"A needle huh!?" Taehyung husked thereafter throwing the younger one on the bouncy bed. "So! what will you do! That's what you deserved for lying all this while!" the younger glanced away and declared, causing the older to sigh and throw himself on the bed as well.

"I wanted to take revenge on you," the older groaned as Jungkook averted his gaze at him."But seems like I have got a soft corner for you," He stated and thereafter drowned himself into the younger's starry eyes. 

"Seems like our feelings aren't mutual," he whispered, closing his eye and floating into his dreamland immediately out of exhaustion. Only if he caught what the younger murmured. 

"Te Amo"

❀❀❀

Did Jungkook really not catch Taehyung's hint? Or was he pretending? Was Taehyung right about Jungkook not being that stupid and just pretending to be one? Was Jungkook doing this on purpose to see the older frustrated? what do you think? What was the reason?

IK IK IK WHAT WILL YOU SAY! "SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER GRAPE BLAH BLAH BLAH!" T-T IM LAZY YK

YES, IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSEEEEEEEEE I WANTED TO ADD THIS RN! ALSO, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.

This is not the end. They have a long way to go! do not assume it's the end already! no! it's not! also thank you so much for 2k reads, it means a lot.

note: as I wrote in one of the previous chapters, there will be character development. So please understand this and then read the chapters T-T