Chapter 4

Sigma rule #4

If I lose, I will take you along and lose

❀❀❀

Jungkook wandered in with his earphones on. He swung his hips, left and right, throwing his arms up, as he danced in the school corridor. Just then, someone smacked his head tenderly. "Ow!" he twisted around, only to find Hobi and all the beta girls from his class laughing at him.

He showed them his tongue and waved his hips, even more, dancing--more like twerking. "Everybody, please move towards the auditorium," a senior exclaimed, actioning them to proceed.

Just then, his eyes caught a sight of a young alpha dancing to himself. He shoved his fingers into his pocket and slanted his head, watching him.

When Jungkook smelled Sigma pheromones, he opened his eyes. "TaeTae?" he turned towards his left, only to find someone else. He widened his eyes when the Sigma didn't look away, instead, continued staring at him.

"What?" With a frown, the boy lifted his brows. "Move towards the auditorium, kid." the Sigma exclaimed and moved away, smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook stood last in the row since he came in the last. Just then, he saw a bunch of Alphas and Sigma seniors climbing onto the stage. All the Beta and Omega females and males started talking and whispering, watching them "Attention everyone!" as soon as Jungkook heard the very familiar deep voice, he peeked up.

There was pin-drop silence in the hall. Everyone present in the auditorium was beaming at the Sigma male. "We're here to announce that there will be a funfair in the school. But unlike the past few years, we are not doing it class-wise. Instead, we will make a group of seniors and juniors so that we can have an ideal competition," Taehyung exclaimed, holding the microphone.

"You can also have performances such as singing, dancing, or any act to attract the crowd to your stall of games, food, or whatever." he looked around in the crowd, having eye contact with all of them at once. "Any questions?" The fellow looked down at the piece of paper he was holding to make sure he had covered all the points.

"Yes!" Someone lifted his hand in the air. Taehyung glanced up as soon as he heard Jungkook. But this time, it wasn't only Taehyung who was looking at him with a different emotion in his eyes, and Jungkook's eyes caught it too. The senior from earlier was staring at him, standing beside Taehyung.

"Can I dance too!?" Jungkook asked curiously. Last year, Taehyung didn't let him though the competition was classwise. Now since the competition was no more classwise, he decided to ask whether he was allowed to."No, you can't twerk." Juniors and seniors laughed while the fresh-men were confused.

"That not fair!" Jungkook whined loudly and thereafter pouted glaring at the elder. "Also, students, meet Yoongi! He is a newly transferred senior student. Most of you might know him. He is the son of Mr. Min, our school's trusty." Taehyung ignore the smaller male in the audience tapped on Yoongi's shoulder and exclaimed.

"So, he is the son of Mr. Min," Jungkook pondered to himself. The meeting was being conducted by the seniors, who had the right to instruct the juniors and freshmen. Whether it be an interschool or intraschool event-- the seniors always played a huge role. 

"The classes will be starting soon, please hurry up. All the seniors up here will be the leaders, and they have already chosen their teams." The sigma made the youngers aware before flipping through a few more pages. 

"Sunbae, are you one of the leaders too?" An Omega inquired loudly. "Yes, I am," The former acknowledged peacefully and requested all the leaders to declare their teams. His eyes then caught Yoongi staring at someone who was busy talking to his friend, Hobi. He clenched his jaw at the sight. 

"Min Yoongi." He actioned him to draw his left ear to him.

"He belongs to me"

❀❀❀

Note: In the last chapter you could see Jungkook's aggressive nature as an Alpha because he hasn't learned yet to control himself. This book is NOT a typical werewolf fanfiction. Jungkook is a crackhead here because he is still growing and is just a youngling who hasn't matured yet as an Alpha, that doesn't mean he will remain just like this throughout the book, obviously, there will be relationship development and character development as the story proceeds ahead. Just because an Alpha is submissive here doesn't mean he has any less power than a sigma. 

Sigmas and Alphas both are dominant in their own ways. They are different from one another please understand this fact. 

The book will yet remain TOP TAEHYUNG and BOTTOM JUNGKOOK. 

hope you are enjoying XD