Chapter 9

Sigma rule #9
Sometimes you shouldn't just trust me. I'm unpredictable. 

❀❀❀

Before starting the chapter

!Italic font = Taehyung's thoughts/Pov!

I like it when the sun kisses you, I like how you tangle your fingers on your luscious hair, I like it when you move your lips talking. Unfortunately, I can't hear you because your eyes and lips have just captured me. How the air which is flowing behind touches your face, I'm jealous because I can't. How you blink rapidly while arguing, the pout that I want to kiss away, oh god Jeon Jungkook you are making me forget about the world. 

Taehyung smiled. The sun today was perfect for their journey. The air blew his silk-like hair back. Fixing them, he drove the car with his left hand. He then looked towards the passenger seat again only to find Jungkook humming the song and peering out of the window.

The Sigma had one hand on the gear. The trees were moving back, Jungkook was too into the scenery that he didn't notice this wasn't the way to the beach.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt goosebumps on his tanned skin when his palm met Jungkook's paw. He looked towards the latter, controlling his expressions. The black-haired male lifted his brows when he saw the Alpha looking at him with a worried expression.

"Where is Joonie Hyung's car?" he asked. His doe eyes were wide open, making him look even more innocent. The Alpha had pouty lips while speaking, on which Taehyung couldn't help but stare. I wouldn't lie, but the sigma wanted to smash his lips on the other ones.

"O-oh They must've reached the beach by now, we're running late. Don't worry" Taehyung secretly gulped and looked away. The younger's expressions were making him lose control.

"Do you think I am dumb or something!?" Jungkook almost yelled out of frustration. Taehyung averted his gaze on him and then again on the road.

"Dude, don't tell me we are lost in a jungle," Jungkook glared at him before pulling his own hair."First of all, I'm not one of your dudes, and next of all, I would appreciate it if you keep your tongue low and talk respectfully," Taehyung didn't look at the younger one but stated in a very disciplined manner.

Jungkook whined in whispers and cussed him under his breath. "He is going to give me to a tiger. I'm sure, I know his motives," Jungkook whispered to himself, and fortunately or unfortunately the elder one heard him. Taehyung wanted to laugh so hard at that point, it was so difficult for him to control.

Give you to a goddamn tiger? seriously? Do you mean me as the tiger? You don't even have to give yourself to me, you already belong to me.

Taehyung looked out of the window, only to smile to the fullest. 

.

.

.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he realized that the car wasn't moving. The latter fell asleep. He doesn't recall when. Jungkook glanced around in the quest for a specific black-headed male. His eyes later spotted a note on the sigma's seat.

"Come out of the car" was written on the paper. Well, apparently they were nowhere near the beach they- I mean Jungkook expected he would be at.

The brown-haired lad hastily got out of the car and that was formerly when— his eyes caught a small pond behind the green bushes. A smile glided upon his lips. He always wanted to visit a place like this. He indeed urged his parents previously to look for a place like this, but they couldn't locate it. Maybe he was lucky.