Chapter 24

Sigma rule #24

Try but don't stop yet.

❀❀❀

It hurts- no, no, it's ferocious to see your rival being friends with someone who is close to you; how you feel a blazing fire inside you; you enjoy your gut clutching. Note the sarcasm.

Jealousy is a word that describes the situation the best. Jealousy, likewise, is an easy word but not an easy emotion. The sentiment that pushes you to go mad; drives you to go insane. This was exactly how Taehyung was feeling right now.

No confusion; being in love produces you to go crazy. The outstanding example of this sentence is Sigma Kim Taehyung himself. And you might inquire why? And how?-

That fellow was perched along with the two others. Enuwoo was seated between the mates. The individual had no idea that his opponent was mates with his best friend from the university.

They were watching Miraculous, that was when Taehyung decided to spread his arms above the headrest of the sofa, reaching out to the younger.

His fingers lightly tingled at the nape of the Alpha. Jungkook grimaced at the touch and instantly turned his towards the former, who winked with a silly grin on his lips. The younger, determining not to react much to that, drifted further, getting out of the elder's reach.

Taehyung groaned and pulled his arm back. "Hey look at that, Koo," he heard Enuwoo stating. The Sigma, who was peering down, glanced up but instead of snooping at the television, the fellow beamed at the two, who were giggling to one another. He tch'ed internally, before fiercely rolling his eyes.

Jungkook laughed at his friend's words, staring at his mate, who was pouting and rolling his eyes. He hastily changed his gaze from the latter when Taehyung repeatedly scanned him.

The Alpha was calmly viewing the screen, not wishing to miss anything but- he recoiled when they picked up the deep voice-

"Brown guilty eyes and little whites lies, yeah" Taehyung pointed at his own eyes, watching the two, who were returning him a puzzled look.

"I played dumb, but I always knew,"

"That you talked to her, maybe did even worse. I kept quiet so I could keep you" And how the tables have turned- Looking back at the day when Taehyung announced his mate has come over and Jungkook warbled the song on the top of his lungs to taunt him. And now Taehyung was roaring the same thing.

!! YEAH, YOU'RE STILL A TRAITOR !!

This man had evidently gone crazy. Eunwoo's mouth gaped. He had no words. As soon as the elder of them paused, the boy rose his palms to clap with an amazed expression. "My dog screams better" Eunwoo nudged the sigma, murmuring the last part. Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but Jungkook patted on the former's shoulder.

"Enuwoo, don't you think it's getting late?" Jungkook uttered with a mono grin. The fellow understood- some crap was obviously up, so he stood up, exhaling insufficiently. "Ahh Jungkook-ah, I had fun today. Mom might be waiting for me. Meet you tomorrow at the party," Enuwoo, referring to Namjoon's and Jin's bachelor's party proclaimed, before moving out.

The Alpha got up to accompany him. Observing the younger move behind some other male, Taehyung couldn't hold himself from not following them. Jungkook wandered with his best friend to his car. "Drive safely, dummy" Jungkook yawned.

"Don't tell me you were up all night, practicing," Enuwoo in an anxious manner asked, previously being seated in the car. The bunny-looking lad snickered, leaning on the window. "You know how big the upcoming league is? I had to," Jungkook acknowledged, to which the latter saluted dramatically. "But take care of yourself, yaa?" He smiled, and the Alpha returned the smile as mildly as he could.