Chapter 5

Sigma rule #5

Darkness is beautiful, embrace it 

❀❀❀

Why can't Alphas defeat the Sigmas?

Because they lack morals, unlike Sigmas, who have morals running through them. Alphas can dominate gammas, omegas, and even the betas but Sigmas are out of their reach.

This makes them frustrated and causes them to fight for dominance but fail eventually. Though physically the two ranks appear to be the same, Sigma's powers come from their darkness.

That darkness was the only thing Yoongi saw in Taehyung's eyes when he peered into them after the latter whispered a few words into his ear. There were too many secrets in his eyes. What can you hide from a fellow sigma? Who knows all your hidden ethics and ways to hide your sentiments.

Before Yoongi could even try to read his orbs, "Don't even try." left Taehyung's mouth. He turned towards the crowd once again, "Are you guys done?" he asked the leaders who were almost done with their teams.

They nodded, and Taehyung gripped the microphone, "It's already too late, wolves! We will paste the team list on the school notice board," he smiled a little proclaiming, "Please report to your classrooms as soon as possible."

.

.

.

Jungkook, during his break, was standing along with his beta and omega Noonas scanning the notice board. "Noona, which group are you in?" he asked the beta female who had her arm around his shoulder. Yes, she was an adult. Koo never made friends of his age. He always went for the seniors.

Why seniors? Because seniors had the power. Power over the students. And being with seniors would benefit him in many ways. This was his intention as an alpha when he first entered high school at the age of sixteen. Well, as time went by, he forgot about his actual motive and started enjoying himself with the seniors who used to teach him about many things.

"I'm in Taehyung's team!! uwuwu!!" Hye-jin danced, shaking her booty. Jungkook's eyes then roamed Taehyung's list, but he couldn't locate his name there. He later went through all the clubs, but his name was nowhere to be found. He frowned, but before he could even deal with his thoughts, he heard a bunch of girls commenting on him.

"Looks like Taehyung's Lil one hasn't gotten selected for the funfair, oh my poor love," she exclaimed, flipping her hair. This was her first mistake pitting an alpha? You are almost kicking his pride. An Alpha's pride is his everything. 

She then glanced at the ladies who were around him. "No wonder you are not selected. You roam around with these girls." This was her second mistake. Insulting his friends, he still retained himself, clenching his fist, trying to limit himself against the female Alphas. "Taehyung did well not taking a small alpha in his team." Jungkook was already insecure about his height, and they did strike this spot. The alpha ladies failed to notice how his eyes started to turn blue, how his aura darkened.

He still had his paw clenched. His wolf was losing control.

"Are you even an alpha?" that was it, Jungkook growled. His lavender phenomenon was the only smell that the seniors could smell. Though Lavender had a delicate, soft, and sweet scent, it was so strong that it was choking them.

He growled again. His blue eyes were so dim that the female alphas shivered. He was out of control now. Solar, perceiving this, tried to calm the younger, but instead, she heard a heavy voice "stay away." That was the time they knew how dangerous Jungkook's wolf was.