Chapter 34

DOUBLE UPDATE [01/02]
since a lot of you miss the double updates, i have decided to put this ^
so that you won't miss anything. also, i had double updated the other day. incase you weren't notified, check the previous chapter <3

❀❀❀

Sigma rule #34

I never needed you, I wanted you
there's a difference. 

❀❀❀

The two pretended as if they commemorated nothing that took place between their wolves

The two pretended as if they commemorated nothing that took place between their wolves. Accurately, it was actually Jungkook who was struggling to avoid the topic. He was extremely embarrassed — or should I say — he was remarkably shy dealing with his own mate. The Alpha doesn't honestly admit the description but feels very well within that there is simply one person who can produce him to be shy — drives him restless in a way that he loves; that's the sigma.

It was eleven during the day and, as determined, everybody assembled in the living room with their slight stuff—they chose to carry along to the water park of the same resort they resided at. It was just that the resort was a little distantly situated from the stay villas of the resort; so they had to travel to reach the place.

Everybody began striding out—towards the cars and sat in the same position as they were seated while coming from the train station. To not produce any fuss. The air-ducts of the cloud were amusingly pleasant today, the reason why Jungkook gave Taehyung a silent puppy-pleading glance to trade the window seat with him.

And who was Taehyung to refuse the demand of his baby? With the legendary statement, "Whatever you say, baby," he gave his seat to the younger. Absolutely, the boy replied nothing in words, but his eyes were ample to convey his messages to his sigma mate.

The sunlight was moderately illustrating its rays upon the clouds and the trees. The day at the hill station was assuredly suitable for swimming and picnics in the amusement, water, or to any normal parks.

Jungkook placed his face on the window and sighed gingerly, sensing the timidly soft, yet crisp air kiss his face. Meanwhile, the one beside him watched him admiringly. Nevertheless, Taehyung knew Jungkook has forgiven him — he still appeared to know that he still has to hand over the younger sufficient time to adapt things with him again. The erstwhile, for sure, feels they'll be like they used to be, but he just wants to wait and be patient with his mate.

He demands the same for Jungkook. He expects him to be patient and wait for him to learn his reasons. Taehyung raised his hand to ruffle the younger's hair but paused in his tracks—he beamed to himself, being doubtful. No matter what — Taehyung honestly did not wish to make the younger uncomfortable by any means.

Entirely if he noticed, Jungkook was observing him from the left-hand view mirror outside the window. The younger bit his lips at the smile he saw on the elder's face; he seemed sad. The lad raised his head and reached out to cover his ears.