THE SIGMA

TRILOGY #1
SIGMA is the first part of my werewolf trilogy series. the second and the third one will be released after the completion of this book. The stories are entirely different in each book but there are a few things connected.

╰┈➤ SIGMA 

■■■

In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they are the ones who lead. Sigmas, on the other hand, are the manipulators, they are the masterminds behind each and every plan. They lead their own life and are their own boss.

The werewolf society was constructed in a way where Alphas and Sigmas share the same reputation and position. They share the similar physical features too they are strong and big and these are the only things they have in common.

❝Alphas are aggressive, they are outgoing and sociable.❞

❝Sigmas are calm, they tend to live by their own and do not engage in social interaction and meetings.❞

Jeon Jungkook is a growing Alpha whose parents force him to learn from the Sigma living next door on his own.

■■■

There will be two introductions. One I'd be right now and the other one will be in the later chapters.

• Kim Taehyung • 19 years old • Belongs to lone wolves- A Sigma

• Kim Taehyung
• 19 years old
• Belongs to lone wolves- A Sigma

• Kim Taehyung • 19 years old • Belongs to lone wolves- A Sigma

• Jeon Jungkook
• Recently turned 17.
• Belongs to the so-called leaders- An Alpha

These fanarts do NOT belong to me, credits to their rightful owners.

■■■

𖦹 Disclaimers 𖦹

➫ this book is purely fictional and is based on the author's imagination.

➫ english isn't the author's first language; do not expect transcended grammar.

➫ do not judge the characters without knowing the whole plot. (taehyung is no bad guy here)

➫ ⚠️ mention of hallucinations and delusions. (not schizophrenia)

➫ made up terms.
➫ mythological references.

➫ this book will contain the boy × boy, so if you are uncomfortable, please quit this right here.

➫ cheer, take love, and spread love.

➫ please be polite.

➫ if you are new to my books, i am chief grape and i have the liability to make you smile.

➫ seatback, relax. It's okay to have bad days. we are here to cheer you up.

➫ expect peculiar metaphorical descriptions and trash humor.

❝TOP TAEHYUNG❞
❝BOTTOM KOOK❞

!UNEDITED!

■■■

Updates on fridays, sundays, and tuesdays

Updates on
fridays, sundays, and tuesdays.

CHIEF GRAPE
©2021 Peoniex ꆛ