Chapter 46

Sigma rule #46

When you write stories of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen. 

❀❀❀

It was after a month or two their day again was crowded with gifts. Jungkook and Taehyung's cousins showed up at their apartment; yes, the one they settled in during their high school days. It was still the same, except for the fact it wasn't rental anymore; the two had acquired it together.

Everybody was expressing how pleased they were to see Jungkook doing better, his wounds had not healed yet but it was better.

With orange juices in their palms, everybody was splitting the gossips that were going around recently. "Now, Now. Let's stop with all of these chatters and you and you!" Jimin interrupted, pointing at the pair, "You both! When are you two getting married?!" He inspected out of nowhere, producing the others to let out a teasing shriek.

Taehyung clumsily choked at that and instantly hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's collar, who was perched beside him on the sofa. The younger laughed at his actions along with the others as he ran his fingers into his black yet brownish locks. "Why are you hiding, TaeTae?" The alpha lad gingerly asked, cupping his face. Taehyung merely pouted as he purred about how the others were teasing them, and it was making him shy.

Now. Now. Where did the I do not get shy ever sigma go? Did he disappear into shallow air? Haha.

The moment of teasing the two broke off when Jin came into the room holding the ears of two individuals; Lisa and Bambam. Almost everybody raised their brows at the sight. "These two were making out in the elevator," the guy ushered, scowling at Lisa, his cousin, and then at BamBam, his husband's cousin.

Well, making out on the elevator wasn't a problem; the two were acting as enemies, and hiding the fact that they were mates was kinda. "Now, explain!" Jin shoved the two further playfully, but before the pair could commence, Soobin and Yeonjun's murmurs appeared to fill the room.

The two were appreciating and applauding themselves on how obedient they were to share that they were mates— simply to earn head-smacks from Lisa, who was standing right beside the kitchen island they were sitting by.

"We were just scared to come out to you guys," BamBam muttered, rolling his eyes solely to earn a smack again from Lisa. "It's not we, it's you," she burned, wrapping her arms over her chest while restlessly tapping on the floor. "This guy right here loves to hide things because apparently he is a sigma and he finds satisfaction in it." The lady finished huffing and clutching onto the glass of water Soobin was going to drink. The younger whined at her actions and complained to elders about her.

 Taehyung and Jungkook assuredly shared looks after hearing that. The elder wistfully peered down. He kind of felt bad that he was one of the sigmas who actually found satisfaction in this. Before the former could try to justify himself — Jungkook held his palm into his delicate one. "Well, that's okay. Hiding things is okay if you have a good motive behind it," the younger assuringly blurted out, tightening his grip on the male's palm. Warmly.

Everybody again peered back at the newly discovered pair of the alpha and sigma family. "I just wished to develop our relationship better before informing everyone about it," BamBam admitted his reason sole to lighten up the atmosphere even more. They were pleased for the couple and unquestionably couldn't hold back their delightment knowing BamBam wanted to take things slow and not rush it. 

Lisa's expressions mellowed at that as she approached him to apologize for her actions earlier; though the head-smack doubtlessly was a painful one, BamBam just ruffled her hair and smiled, saying it's okay. Later, at the same moment, Yeonjun and Soobin further demanded an apology from the former female alpha — only to drive up to another playful smack, causing everyone to laugh at their silliness.