Chapter 35

DOUBLE UPDATE [02/02]

#Sigma rule 35

People say a lot.
So watch what they do.

❀❀❀

Ever discovered silent teasing? The act where they raise their eyebrows at you in a teasing manner, where they nudge you whenever you turn closer to your companion, they shriek and whoop whenever you talk to your partner; oh, you know exceedingly ...

Ever discovered silent teasing? The act where they raise their eyebrows at you in a teasing manner, where they nudge you whenever you turn closer to your companion, they shriek and whoop whenever you talk to your partner; oh, you know exceedingly well which of the pair is dealing with this silent teasing. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, who openly made out over the fly board, were now all shy and whiny over it.

Their moment was a heated topic among the family members. And everybody was anyhow discussing them because of the sword dance, speaking of which—Taehyung now had his palm wrapped around Jungkook's wrist; who was trying his best to dash away from the elder.

"What is it? What are your intentions?" Jungkook, adjusting his blush, charged. They were back at their stay villa. Everybody had previously progressed towards their room to take a rest before the ceremony commences.

"Oh well, If I tell you my intentions," Taehyung stretched his mate back towards himself. The sigma leaned into his ears as Jungkook speedily placed his fists over his chest, too stunned to protest the elder's actions. "if you tell me your intentions?" Jungkook murmured mildly, reading the sigma's eyes.

"If I tell you my intentions, your spheres will expand themselves. The tints of your visage will turn crimson. The heartbeat that you can't hide will increase the speed even more," Taehyung with a foolish look narrowed his grip around the younger. Meanwhile, the Alpha smacked his chest.

"Oh, I can't hide it anymore. I want to devour myself into your love," Jungkook avoided glancing into those eyes. He felt his face blazing out a sensation that he was particularly well aware of. "You're shameless, Sigma." The Alpha exclaimed with a more than visible blush creeping all over his face.

"I have no shame in claiming what's mine, my love." Taehyung deliberately drove his mate to look at him. Before he could hook up their lips again, and give blows all over his Lil mate face — their brothers disturbed their moment.

"All the best brothers," Namjoon and Jin practically yelled from the staircase. Doing this on purpose as the two snorted loudly at Taehyung's heavy growl—taking an advantage of which Jungkook broke out of the sigma's grip and rushed to his room.

Jungkook panted densely as he slid down, leaning his back on the closed door. "We need to win. We need to win," the fellow recited to himself. No matter what, no one can get in between his plan.

But why does he feel like he is doing something wrong? Like he is taking an advantage of the practices for his own benefit — because he can't stay patient and wait for his mate to disclose everything to him.