S A M A N T H A

May be triggering to those who are very religious.

(This does not insult any religion only talks about lack of faith.)

God when you created the heavens and the earth you made an oath to love and protect every creation. You vowed that none of your creations should feel pain. But you realized that without pain we wouldn't evolve.

You did not wish for your creations to cry so you helped them evolve rapidly. As we evolved you found yourself becoming more and more distant.

You never questioned why we didn't believe in you. You never said it was wrong to not believe in you.

You didn't question or shame those who found pleasure in the same sex or those who didn't like sex altogether.

You vowed to love and protect. Yet you no longer protect, you watch.

I screamed and begged for mercy. You grant miracles only to take something far greater.

I don't know at what point in my life I realized you didn't love me. From day one my purpose for living was to do your job. To love and protect.

I find that as each day passes being able to love gets harder. I wonder what you must feel. You've watched and watched and almost never intervened.

But gods can not die. You are the superior being, and I'm the ant you made then stepped on.

There were over 7 billion humans on this planet.

Now, there are over 6.8 billion walkers.

Those who still have faith are the lucky ones. To be able to say 'God protects me' must be a weight off their shoulders.

They call you almighty and strong, but to me...you killed me.

You collaborated with the devil and made me. I'm the fallen angel kids are warned about. I'm the monster hiding under the bed with the red glowing eyes and the dangerous need to kill.

What about me made you hate me?

Will you ever show me mercy?

You stand in the clouds ready to greet me. No good news in mind.

Because the survivors won't survive in the end. We die only for you to tell us we don't deserve the realm of peace and happiness.

Our world evolved so the bad thrived and good died.

No one else is accepted but if I say you're not real, what would I do next?

______

Writers block is kicking my ass and I felt guilty for not updating.