The Assault P.2

Gila Cliff Dwellings, New Mexico; Wolf Base

Kenzie POV

It's felt like hours since someone last came to interrogate even though it's only been a few minutes. As you said this you heard a door open then close with light footsteps getting closer. It was another man.

Wolf Grunt: Evening ladies.

Kenzie: Choke on a bag o'dicks.

Wolf Grunt: Gonna take it you learned that one from Mickey.

Kenzie: How do you know about Mickey.

Wolf Grunt: Because I worked with Mickey. He was always the comic relief after every mission and his record while being interrogated shows he has stated that phrase many times.

Kenzie: Well since you know Mickey, who are you then.

Wolf Grunt: Oh, I don't know Mickey. I only saw him occasionally, never truly knew him. But since we're all being acquainted to each other, you can just call me Finch.

Kenzie: So you're a fake.

Finch: And you don't know when to keep your mouth shut.

Kenzie: I'm sorry, I thought your intentions were to make us talk, was it not?

Finch: Instead of hearing 5 voices, I hear 1. That's all we've heard, you just kept on saying the same shit, while they stayed in silence and listened.

Kenzie: We were trained by the be-

He walked up and slapped you across the face before grabbing it and making you look at him.

Finch: You were not trained by the best, you were trained by a lunatic who can't keep his chill. And besides...

He turned his head and looked at Emma.

Finch: I have ways of making some of you talk.

He let go of your face and started to walk over to Emma.

Kenzie: Oi, don't step anywhere near her.

Finch: I've had about enough of your yapping, now it's time for someone else to speak up.

He balled his fist in the air and threw it down towards Emma's face. He stopped once she started to flinch when his fist drew close.

Finch: So that's what they meant when they said you had trauma in your eyes. Oh that's really interesting.

You tried to break free of your restraints but it was no use. The chains were secured to the wall.

Kenzie: Get your hands away from her or I swear to God.

Finch: You'll do what?

Kenzie: I'll cut ya dick off and shove it right down your fuckin throat.

Finch: *laughs* Got a dirty mouth for a child.

Kenzie: I'm 19 you daft cunt!

Finch: Well thats great! You're still a child.

He turned back towards Emma and gripped her vest.

Finch: They said there was no line to cross, Time to test that theory.

He ripped off her vest and cut a slash across her shirt.

Finch: Well would you look at that, no wonder you got scared when a man raised his fist at you. Who the fuck was beating you when you were a child huh!

Emma: Stop.

Finch: Base location, operator backgrounds, I want to know everything.

Kenzie: We don't know anything jackass, you got a bunch of new recruits.