A New Threat

Quebec, Canada; Stadium

Derek POV

You sprinted out of the building and headed towards the helicopter that was waiting inside the stadium. You heard the crowd having mixed emotions, some upset about the match being canceled and others wondering what was happening.

Announcer: This match has been decided as a draw for the time being, we will take a short intermission before we begin the next match to our semi final rounds.

You reached the helicopter and waved the rest of your team to pick up the pace. Once they were all inside, you got in aswell and took a seat. The helicopter began to lift up and soon you were heading towards Miami.

During the trip you decided to start putting a plan in place.

Derek: Alright, so all that Harry knows is that the local police in Miami has been corrupted by the white masks and it is currently causing more chaos in Miami then ever before. We do know however, that Harry sent another squad a day ago to access the situation, but turned out to be a failure causing them to get captured and held hostage.

Bulldog: Its that bad huh.

Derek: Quite. From body cam footage, Harry believes that this is a new threat from the white masks. More highly trained and alot more dangerous than the average white mask. He decided to give them the name, "Black Masks".

Patch: Why the black masks?

Derek: Because instead of the normal hazmat suit and white mask, they wear all black, no hazmat suit, and don a black mask. Harry sent me a picture of what they look like after glaz was doing surveillance before shit went south.

You pulled up your phone and showed the rest of your squad what the black masks looked like.

Demo: You sure they aren't from another country?

Derek: They aren't, considering they were with some white masks and no other country would be able to invade due to our navy.

Bulldog: hoo ah.

Mickey So what's the plan?

Derek: Well considering we'll be getting there by day break, take the little sunlight we have to survey they situation, then at night we use it to our advantage. But our main priority is getting that captured squad out of there. Use the time we have to figure out where they're holding them, get them out, and then worry about the police situation. We'll split into different teams.

Patch: What are the teams?

Derek: Me, Mickey, and NATO will stay on a high rooftop, getting to know the area and being your eyes up high. I want the rest of you on the ground in casual clothing. Covids a fucking thing so your identity will still be hidden if you guys wears masks.

Bulldog: Got it.

Derek: John I'm trusting you with making sure my sister is safe in your hands.