Task Force 052 Bio

Hereford Base; Six's Office

3rd person POV

Harry sat alone in his office with a stack of folders on his desk. His door opened and a figure walked in.

Harry: Just in time.

Ash: What is it that you needed?

Harry: I want to know your view, on adding a task force to Rainbow.

Ash: I feel as though Rainbow is already a task force.

Harry: We are far from it, we only do the baby steps in what this world has to offer, with the white masks becoming more dangerous, we need a group willing to get more dirty than the rest of our organization.

Ash: I guess we are only doing little at a time. What were you planning for this task force?

Harry: Bravo Squad would become this task force.

Ash: With all do respect, they're jsut a group of recruits.

Harry: I thought the same aswell, but looking deeper into it, they have gotten into alot of deeper water than most of our operators combined. The only one who have even come close to the things they've witnessed, endured, and survived were Valkyrie and Ela.

Ash: Operation Orange Sky didn't go how they wanted it to.

Harry: But they survived, and Bravo Squad has done far worse than what they could even think of.

Ash: Ok, you know what? You have my attention.

Harry took a File from the stack on his desk and put it in front of Eliza. The file was like a normal file, however they all had a faint number 6 with a pistol outlined in the middle with Task Force written about it and 052 written below.

File Name: Task Force 052

Member: Sean "Mickey" Freeman

Inside the folder

Rank: Corporal

Age: 21

D.O.B.: May 15th, 1999

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 182 lbs

Primary weapon: MK 14 EBR

Secondary: M9

Outfit:

Physical Report: Cpl

Physical Report: Cpl. Sean Freeman grew up with only his father, as years went on he soon found out that his father gained the custody of Sean a few months after he was born from what he soon found out was an abusive mother. When he was 13 years old his father taught him how to use a rifle, he quickly became fond of it and shortly after turning 18, Sean enlisted into the U.S. military, leaving his girlfriend back in Dallas. During basic he was designated into a squad of 5 others where he would excel when it came to firing at a target with precision and accuracy.