Suicide Mission Part 3

Afghanistan; Taliban Prison

Derek POV

You were behind cover as you watched Mickey toss a grenade, killing 4 soldiers while shooting 2 more. You looked forward and shot another 3 before falling back into cover with bullets whizzing by your head.

Derek: We have to clear them out!

Mickey: Why didn't we get in!

Derek: There wasn't enough room, we would've fallen out!

Mickey: Lt. I'm running low!

Derek: Same here! *on radio* NATO come in.

NATO: *on radio* I'm here, what the fuck are you two thinking.

Derek: *on radio* Getting everyone safe. Listen, did you find anything else in the prison because we are running low and we need to fall back!

NATO: *on radio* Me and Robert saw an armory when we went right. We didn't look inside but there might be something there.

Derek: *on radio* Good, just get my sister back to Hereford.

NATO: *on radio* We contacted a nearby squad, they're moving to your position, just hold them off.

Mickey: *on radio* Yea we're fucking trying!

Derek: Mickey fall back!

NATO: *on radio* You guys better be coming back.

You and Mickey both ran back into the facility and sprinted down the right hall. You passed a couple of doors until you saw one that peaked interest.

Derek: This is the armory.

Mickey: Lets not keep waiting, open the thing.

You grabbed the door and slid it open and looked inside to see an arsenal of weapons.

Derek: Fuckin hell.

Mickey: They had all this shit stored?

Derek: I think they just got it, look.

Mickey: Thats a juggernaut suit.

Derek: The White Masks are not fucking around anymore. Imagine this shit in the wrong hands.

Mickey: Well what are you waiting for, give me your HK and put the thing on.

Derek: This shit probably smells.

Mickey: We're getting overrun by Taliban and you're worried about our only ticket out of here smelling?

Derek: Fine *hands HK-416* I'll just feel badass.

You walked over to the suit and put the gear on. You took off your helmet and put on the new one. There was an LMG sitting next to it so you grabbed it.

Mickey: How so you feel?

Derek: Like I'm wearing a fucking door.

Mickey: Come on, lets not keep our unwelcome guests waiting.

You walked through the halls until you saw the doorway. You went closer to the door as the sunlight came through. When you went through you felt the force hit you, pulling up the LMG you pulled the trigger and took out 5 more soldiers. Mickey took out another 2 and you constantly felt every bullet hit your body, but none penetrated. You saw one on your right so you quickly moved around and shot him down from where he stood.

Derek: I could get the hang of this!

Mickey: *laughs* You're gonna make me jealous!

Derek: Well maybe I want to!