⁽ ⁶² ⁾ "𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Don't worry. It's not like anyone's dying." Sugawara pointed out.

"Hey, where's your phone?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata then felt his body, searching for his phone. "It's inside that bag!" He announced as he had sparkles around him. "Nice, Kageyama."

Yamaguchi tried calling Hinata's phone and a woman picked up.

"Apparently no one's turned in a bag..." Takeda informed.

Yamaguchi rushed up to them. "A kid accidentlly took it. The mom said they'd wait at the gym." He informed.

"Thank goodness... It's not far." Takeda said in relief.

"But Shimada went to pick up the neighborhood crew." Ukai said.

"I'll go." Kiyoko offered.

"Huh?"

"In that case, I should probably go." Yachi raised her hand.

"I'm pretty confident when it comes to stamina and speed. I won't take too long, but I know you'll probably feel a little lost without me. But... you'll just have to get used to that." Kiyoko told her.

"Right." Yachi replied in determination.

"I'll be back before the match starts." Kiyoko informed.

"We're sorry!" Yamaguchi and Hinata said in unison.

"This might be asking too much, but try not to worry while I'm gone, okay?" Kiyoko said.

"Thanks, Shimizu. We're counting on you." Daichi said in which Kiyoko nodded her head and ran off.

"Kiyoko-san... Please be safe." Nishinoya and Tanaka both said.

"Hearing you talk like that is making me even more nervous, so just stop." Hideaki commented.

"Shimizu will be just fine." Sugawara reassured.

"Come on! We need to concentrate on our match!" Daichi told them. "Let's get down there and warm up."

"Right!"

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"Listen up. Compared to the floors we usually play on, the floors here will be harder to slide on. You'll get hurt if you play like you usually do. Work up a good sweat to get rid of some of that friction." Ukai told the team.

"Right!"

"All right, let's go!" Daichi announced once the match that was currently going on was finished.

"Yeah!"

"Make sure you get the ball higher than usual!" Ukai said.

"Right!"

Kinoshita tossed the ball up. "So bright—" Hinata paused as the ball was about to hit his head, but he caught it on time.

"Come on! Be more careful!" Kinoshita scolded.

"Right!" Hinata replied.

Sugawara was rubbing his hands together. "Man, my hands take forever to warm up when I'm nervous." He commented.

"Do you need some gloves?" Kageyama questioned.

"Nah, I'll be fine." Sugawara reassured. "Don't you ever get nervous?"

"I do." Kageyama admitted. "But I'm not nervous right now."

"The hell?" Sugawara commented in disbelief.

"This is just another step toward our goal." Kageyama replied, making Sugawara smirk.

"Damn you, you big shot!" Sugawara exclaimed, kicking his behind.