𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 | 𝐼'𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔

AURORA Sunday, 27th March

AURORA
Sunday, 27th March

I just walked into Link's house, where are a crowd of many people. Link's house is naturally very big, no wonder with parents who are pilots. I mean, they get a lot of money, and that means this house.

Most of them are some guys from the basketball and football team. Plus a few cheerleaders I recognize. Otherwise, they are all strangers to me. No human soul I know.

"Shall we have a drink?" Dylan asked me, while I nodded and walked with him and Quinn to the kitchen. Or rather squeeze through the crowd.

There are few people in the kitchen, but also not much alcohol. Just tequila and vodka. "Do you know where he hides other alcohol?" Quinn asked me. But I shook my head. I never really cared about it when I was here.

He's probably hiding some in the room from his parents, but that's all I know. "Then we'll have to settle for that." Dylan grabbed the bottle of tequila and grabbed Quinn's chin. "Open your beautiful mouth. Gorgeous." she glares at him like he's just proposed and opens it.

With a little higher from her mouth to the bottle, he poured tequila into her mouth. Something came to the side, which Dylan wipe with his thumbs away. God only knows why I watched this.

It's weird seeing that Dylan and Quinn are kinds of a couple now. I mean, I begrudge them that from the bottom of my heart, I always wanted them to have it because I saw they liked each other, but they could save themselves a show like this.

And all this dirty talk that Quinn says pisses me off even more. "Did you have to do that in front of me?" I said in disgust, which makes her look at me. "We'll take any time we can."

A few weeks ago, they hated each other. Secretly loved. I turned to the fridge hoping to find some alcohol there but failed.

"I'm going to look for Link." I looked back at the two, who were suddenly making out with each other. I came closer to them and called out, "Decency." by then I was already gone.

I pray that I found Link as soon as possible. In the end, I find Ashley, or worse Ares. I walk through the people when someone grabbed my hand. It was Link.

He pulled me into the small guest room. Without turning on the light, he leaned me against the wall and kissed me. "I missed you." He kissed my neck. "What if you grabbed the wrong person?" He laughed lightly, which caused me to feel a growl in my throat.

It tickled. "I could never." He kissed me again. His hand went to my thigh and lifted it up, so I could wrap my right leg around him. My hands got tangled in his hair.

He put one hand on my hand, which he was holding against the wall, the other was on my neck. He knows I like it. The room was quiet, only our kissing could be heard.

I broke my lips from his and grasped his hand, kissing his neck. "I love when you do that." someone knocked on the door, and the light came from the door into the room.

"Hey, sorry for the disturbance, but Calvin is here," Jeremy said when I looked at him, and he then looked at the hand of Link that held me in my place.

"Okay, thanks." He nodded and with a grin at me, he left the room. Weirdo. "I would go on, but Calvin is a good friend and I want to say hello to him." I took his face in my hands. "It's okay."

He smiles, which I hardly recognized, and we were on our way out again. Link took my hand, so I wouldn't leave his side. With slow steps, we went to this Calvin or whoever it was.

"Calvin, what's up?" Link greeted him, letting go of my hand and hugging him. Apparently, they are very good friends.

"Fine, and you?" they make small talk as I stood next to him and looked around. I wasn't even visible to Link. Until Calvin asked who I was.

"Aurora." I shook his hand. He smiled and took it. "Calvin, this is my girlfriend." "Calvin nice to meet you." "Me too." I took my hand away and was hidden on Link's side.

---

We stand an hour, me like a dog behind him. I'm stupid. I mean, we were making out in a room an hour ago, and now he's acting like I'm not even there. I walked away, rolling my eyes. I'm not a piece of jewelry that stands behind him and waits until you say we can go.

Next time, he should kiss Calvin in a room. I went into the kitchen, took the tequila bottle, and made myself feel better. I just don't understand why he does it. I mean, I had or have a good picture of Link.

But that's not how it works. I'm a person who doesn't need a lot of attention, but when it comes to something like that, I've pushed it aside.

"Well, did the prince let you down?" Ares leaned against the kitchen island. "No, he's with his friends."

"Have you danced yet?" I shook my head. "Come on then." he held out his hand. As if it were fate, Bruno Mars plays in the background, locked out of heaven. I looked at his hand skeptically. "I have no bad intentions, no compliments, no flattery, just dance, your boyfriend allows that, doesn't he?"

Even if Link wouldn't let me do it, I'd still go dancing. I have a boyfriend and no a father. But I was standing alone, one of the best songs was playing in the background, it was hard not to take the chance. So I accepted the dance with Ares and we went to the dance floor to dance.