𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒

ARESMonday, 21th March

ARES
Monday, 21th March

Yesterday it was harder than ever to see Aurora again. How she looked at me, how she came closer to me, how we almost kissed. I never wanted to feel her lips as much as I did that day. I've never had such a lust for anyone as I have for her.

Everything about her attracts me. The way she looks, the way she laughs, the way she smiles, the way she looks at me. How she's there for me. She only looks at me once and my heart is beating like I'm about to have a heart attack.

But I can't kiss her. I have Scarlett. I'm an ass for thinking about Aurora more than her, but I won't cheat on her. Aurora would never allow that either, she has a too good heart for something like that. She'd rather push me off her like yesterday.

Today I have to go to the game against John Bardeen High School. "So, what do you want to do now?" Mason asks me as I get the books out of the locker. "I'm going to break up with Scarlett and tell Aurora I want to give us a try."

"But you have to hurry. Link and she may not be together, but the cord is running out." I know. I need to find Scarlett and tell her that we're not working out.

Then I have to find Aurora. Preferably, before the game. "Can you keep Link away from Aurora today? As long as I haven't asked her."

"What makes you sure that she agrees and dumps Link because of you?" asked Zeth who was standing next to us. "I can't describe it to you, but what happened between us yesterday. We didn't make out, just talked, and still felt like it was the best thing I've ever done. Not even the best sex can compare."

"Ares is in love." Mason smiled and slipped me under his arm. "I'm not, I just like her." "It's called love," Zeth explained to me. I pulled out of Mason's grasp. "Whatever. Can you do that?" "Sure. Everything you need. Link should go? He disappears."

He's talking like he's going to kill Link, he's just supposed to keep him away from Aurora's side. "Okay, thanks, you can be counted on. Then I'll look for Scarlett." I said goodbye to the boys and headed toward the classroom.

Along the way, I thought about every sentence I'm going to say to her. Which sounds good and which sounds bad. I was looking for words that didn't hurt. I hope they don't. 'Cause, it's my fault.

I allowed all of this and didn't even think about it. I like Aurora I know, but to have what is between me and Aurora, I need to break up with Scarlett.

What is it like to have everything with Aurora what I had with Scarlett? I envy Link. He must have seen every part of her body. Seen what I couldn't, heard her like I never could.

When I saw her in her underwear that one night, I could hardly contain myself. She is so perfect. A masterpiece. She has what everyone wants. I wanted her so bad. Everything, but Mason, had to call. Exactly there.