𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 | 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑

AURORA ~Love on the brain by Rihanna

AURORA
~Love on the brain by Rihanna

I don't know what kind of feeling breaks inside me. I don't know what to think. Why? Why does it have to be like this, and why was I so stupid? How could I believe that something is really going on between me and Ares?

It was so stupid. I hate it. I hate that I really only thought about it once, that I come in here with a clear conscience. "Congratulations." why?

"Thanks. With you and Link too." "Me and Link? There's nothing." I said as he raised his eyebrow. "I thought when you left that you made it official." Why does he think about some shit like this, I dumped Link because of this idiot who now has a girlfriend.

"No. But good luck with Scarlett anyway. You fit together." They don't, and it pisses me off that I didn't recognize it earlier. The Ferris wheel started moving again. I didn't say a single word all the way down. I just wanted to get out of here, away, away from him.

I immediately walk out and didn't even listen to Ares when he said something. On my way to see Quinn who was playing against Mason at the one shooting range.

"You're so bad." She laughed and threw again to destroy the entire tower of cans. "Quinn, can we go?" I looked at her.

Her gaze immediately changed from a winner's smile to a sad pity. "Hey what happened? Did something go wrong? I distracted Scarlett." "They are together," I whispered to her.

"Fuck no." I nodded. "So can we please go?" "I can bring you." I turned to Mason.

"I was going to leave anyway because my mom said I had to check the alarm system." I looked at Quinn, who nodded.

"If you don't mind." "Absolutely not." then I agreed with Mason and walk out of the festival with him.

"But I have my motorcycle with me." Motorcycle? Couldn't he say it earlier? "Do you have a helmet for me?" he nodded. "It's okay then." if I don't die.

We got to the Motorcycle. It was really a great model. It was black and very detailed. "Since when did you have it?" I ran my fingers over it. "Two years."

"It's really awesome." Mason smiled and handed me the helmet. "Is it okay if we go to my place first? I want to check this alarm system so it doesn't start ringing." "Sure." I've never been to Mason place, and I really wonder what it's like there.

It's not like Mason just has some money in his pocket. Is it a big villa? Or a castle? But it can also be such a beautiful house in the forest that stands alone.

Does he have a pool? Or two? Bedroom five? Seven? Okay, I exaggerated. I put my helmet on. "You have to put your feet on there and your hands around my waist," Mason explained to me. "If it's uncomfortable, then cover yourself behind me, so the wind doesn't hit you that much." "Got it." Mason smiled and put on his helmet, then climbed onto the bike and turned it on.