𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 | 𝑁𝑜

I think many of you will be annoyed by aurora because of her weird and confusing feelings

I think many of you will be annoyed by aurora because of her weird and confusing feelings. But you should also Unterstand that she is confused about her and ares.

AURORA
Monday, 28th February
~Friends by Chase Atlantic

"Today you're going to our gig," Mason said confidently as if I'd already said yes. I swing my gaze to Ares, who was just talking to Scarlett.

They really got a lot closer than I thought. Since the night at my house, probably even closer than they already were. I don't know what they are, I don't know what to think about them either.

It just pisses me off, that's the truth, it annoys me to see them like that. I know they're not dating, or Scarlett would have told the whole school about that. But since no one knows even a piece of it, it is probably not right.

His gaze catches mine, he's still looking at me that way. For two whole weeks, the same look.

Emotionless, arrogant, and cold, just like the first day. I overdid it. I know. But what I meant by this thought of what's happened to us, that's what I think. It was just the wrong time when he came. I had a mental breakdown because of Quinn and the pregnancy thing.

But I can understand why he looks at me like that, but it still annoys me that he and Scarlett are so close. "Bird?" I broke eye contact with Ares and looked at Mason. "I don't know." it came from me uncertainly.

I don't feel like watching this entire gig. Especially not when Scarlett is so fucking clingy, literally clingy. She sticks to Ares. That he even feels like doing something like that.

"You're coming. No arguments, the last time you weren't there." the day Quinn told me everything. Yes, I had my reasons.

"Okay. But you pick me up." "Deal."

--

Just as discussed, I walked to Mason's car which was parked in front of my door. He greeted me with a big smile when I got in and drove off immediately.

"So where is this whole band thing going to be today?" I asked him as I buckled my seat belt. "Not in a bar this time, it's kind of a club where many bands perform, including us."

I'm excited to finally see the band, I mean live. Of course, Mason and Zeth have already told me so much, as if I had been there, but having it in front of my eyes changes a lot.

"How are you?" I looked at Mason. "Good, well it could have been better," I asked him the same thing, where Mason responded with a good.

What does Mason even know about Scarlett? I mean, he's Ares's best friend and should know everything, right? What Ares thinks, he wants to do or what he has with Scarlett too. I mean, you can ask, it doesn't immediately mean that I want something.