"I...I just....I'm just not ready for anything...aggressive yet." He admitted.

"That's okay. Don't feel ashamed. I....Im happy your able to share that with me." I said giving him a small encouraging smile.

"But...I trust you and our master. I know you care for me. And to be honest....I was...I was kinda turned on by watching you two at dinner tonight. Along with hearing James whisper what he did into our ears....I never really felt that way before....like...like I would want something to happen further."

I smiled as I listened to Noah tell his feelings to me. As everyday went on, he seemed to come out of his shell more and more.

Just then James entered the bedroom. He stood all seductively in the door way.

"What's going on here? We're you two getting started without me?" He asked while smirking.

"No master." I replied. Noah only blushed as he took in James now removing his buttoned up shirt.

~Noah's Point of View~

I watched as if I was in trance when James removed his shirt. James' bare body looked 100 times better than any male I've ever seen.

"Would you like for me to remove your collar now?" He asked as he stepped up closer to me.

Since speaking with Vincent and now seeing James I had completely forgot I had it on.

It only registered to me now that the thought of wearing collars stemmed from my fear of being tracked and abused horribly. But as of now, since I trusted James would never do that, I was able to cope with wearing one for him.

"...I...I'd like to keep it on." I uttered out while looking down.

"What changed." James asked impressed.

"I'm not afraid to be yours. Before...collars meant I belonged to bad people, but now that I wore a collar from you, I trust that you would never treat me the way they did."

As I spoke I kept my head and eyes down as I let James know the truth. Soon after I stopped speaking, I heard him step closer to me. He hooked his finger under my chin and guided my head up to look at him. By the time my eyes reached his he took my lips in with his.

Before I knew it my body moved on it own as I subconsciously placed my small hands upon James' chest as we kissed. It wasn't sloppy or forceful. It was loving and tender. As if he cared about me deeply. When we finally pulled away we looked into each other eyes before James spoke up.

"I'm more than happy to hear that you trust me and is now okay with wearing a collar from me."

Just then I heard a faint panting come from behind me. When I turned I seen Vincent become bashful as he down immediately and tried to cover his private area by pulling the large shirt over it.

"Would you two like to have a special night tonight?" James asked.

"Yes master." We both answered dreamily.

"We can start by all of us having a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi tub and then make our way to the bed afterwards."

Vincent's face lit up immediately but then shock me a look. James took notice and asked if everything was okay.