Chapter 33

Another week later

Renzo's POV:

"So do you have some more information?" I asked at the meeting table to some of the more important members of our mafia.

"Yes, it is indeed Lozano mafia snooping around" our head of the hacking department said not even taking a second a way from his computer screen.

"And is it Stephanie who's running the whole thing?" I asked them feeling anger built up inside of me.

"It's hard to tell, we haven't seen her anywhere around their base" he said and looked at me for a split second.

"But it's very possible it's her as her brother Maximus is dead and his empire was destroyed, this mafia looks very new, so it's probably her making" he said and shut his computer closed and looked at everyone in the room.

"So what are you thinking?" My dad asked me.

"We wait a little bit longer, soon enough there's have to be something that shows if Stephanie is involved" I said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? She's so close with Elodie and Elio, I don't think it's safe to give her more time" my dad said.

"Maybe you're right" I said and my dad lifted his hand signing for everyone to leave the room leaving only the two of us here.

"They can come stay with us while you take care of everything" my dad suggests.

"Yeah, maybe that will be better" I said as my dad shook his head and stood up patting my shoulder.

"I'll let your mom know" he said before walking out of the room leaving me all alone.

I took my phone and looked for Elodie's contact to call her. I really hate sending her away as I enjoyed having her so close to me at all times and spend time with her and Elio when ever I want but my priority is to keep them safe.

"Hey" Elodie picked up the phone and sounded out of breath.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she said defensive over the phone.

"It sounds like you're having sex over there" I said and I could just feel her roll her eyes at me on the other side of the phone.

"Maybe I am" she said in a teasing tone.

"Who's the lucky guy?" I asked squeezing my car keys in my hand at the thought of her being with someone else.

"My vibrator" she said and I felt at a loss for word for a second.

"What? A girl has her needs" she said defending herself.

I could feel my member go hard just from the thought and my pants tighten.

"Don't do that Elodie" I growled and tried to contain myself.

"Do what? Please myself?" She said and I could feel the urge to go and fuck her build inside of me.

"If you say one more word, I swear you're getting fucked just as soon as I get home" I growled and there was a moment of silence before she responded.