"Alright calm down, what do you need my help with?" Shan asks but I'm not having it, I want answers now.

"No Shan, I'm not dropping this, it's either Alex comes clean, or I'm fucking done, mi quit!" I have never been more serious in my life.

Alex does not answer me he turns to Shan and kisses her cheek.

"Nya, I don't know what Omar knows or if he has betrayed us, I doubt it, but I can't take any chances. I need you to monitor the system and I'll communicate with you through it, phones won't work as you already know.

I don't know how long we'll be so I'm putting you in charge of the security team, I will give you instructions and you communicate with them. Nya, please stay in bed and rest, the laptop is already set up, you know all the codes so please stay in bed," he says and the fact that he's ignoring me is driving me crazy.

"Fuck it, mi done!" I turn to leave.

"Jordon!" He says firmly and I stop and turn to face him.

"Mek mi tell yuh dis, you don't get to fucking say that, mi seh yuh fi buil and a dat mi bloodclaat mean! Now is not d fucking time fi doubt mi, wi av work fi do and yuh need fi tek yuh emotions outta it and help mi keep a clear head!" He raises his voice and I step to him.

If a dirt a bloodclaat dirt!

"No, yuh a move shaky and mi no rate dat, yuh cyaan seh mi a yuh right hand man and yuh av mi inna d bloodclaat dark. Yuh all a put mi woman life at risk wid dat pussyhole, how yuh fi do dat?" I shout and I see when his eyes darken but I stand my ground.

"Put Leah's life at risk, how? Leah is Nya's best friend, she's family, yuh really think mi woulda do that? Yuh so caught up inna yuh fucking head yuh no realise seh yuh a chat fuckry! Don't fucking come then, quit if yuh waan quit because mi no waan nobody a fucking doubt mi!" He shouts and turns his back to me.

"Real pussy move yuh a mek and obviously yuh no business how mi feel bout dis so fuck it!" I shout.

"Mi no care how yuh feel? All a dis a because a yuh, if yuh never kill d man fi Keisha none a dis wouldn't be happening! A yuh mi a try bomboclaat protect and yuh a doubt mi, mi of all people yuh a doubt!

Mi no want yuh no weh near mi so yuh no affi quit, you're fired!" He shouts, grabs the folder from my hands and walks out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I can't get past the Keisha part, what the fuck, how is that a factor?

"Jubba, breathe," I hear Shan's voice and feel her hand on my arm. I didn't realise I was holding my breath; I release it and turn to look at her.

"Go back in bed, Shan," I say, then quickly lift her and walk over to the bed gently putting her in.

"Are you ok?" She asks and I hear the concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, I'm confused, I don't know what to think Shan, that was years ago," I explain but I doubt I'm making any sense.

"Did you really kill someone for Keisha," she queries, and I nod.

"Yes, but it's not like she asked me to, I had to if she was ever going to have a normal life," I answer.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks and I feel tears running down my face as I tell her everything.

Alex's POV

I am so fucking upset, mi cyaan believe seh Jubba woulda violate mi dem way deh. Jubba knows me better than anyone and he should know better, there must have been a reason why I didn't tell him.

I wanted to lay everything on the table, but I needed to be sure and right now I'm not one hundred percent sure. I didn't want to tell him like this, but he just kept pushing and I lost my fucking cool. Right now I don't know how Nigel Walker fits into all of this and it's driving me fucking crazy.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ethan is standing at the foot of the stairs looking at me. I make my way down and walk past him.

"Alex! Mi sick and tired a all a unu a leave mi inna d bloodclaat dark like mi ano part a d family! What the fuck is going on?" He shouts and I turn around with fire in my eyes.

"Ethan mi no inna d mood todeh so mi no really give a fuck bout what makes you sick," I state and turn and walk towards the door, It opens and Dane and Omar walk in.

"So, Dane and Omar can know but mi inna d bloodclaat dark!" Ethan shouts but I really don't give a fuck.

"Yuh woman inna tings wid Jamie's father who poisoned my wife and as soon as I go and get confirmation, I'm shooting her between her eyes!" I Tell Omar and walk through the door not giving a shit what they have to say.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!