Chapter 67: "See You Later"

Start from the beginning

"You seemed to have inspire them once again," said Henry. "Well, they asked and I delivered," I responded. "I guess this is it then. This might be the last time we see each other." "Indeed. The time spend with you and your friends has been peculiar if I do say so. However I have also learned so much from you and your friends during that time. Especially you Freddy. You convinced me to share your story and everything that has happened to Freddy Fazbear's for so long now when I thought it was best to hide the truth from everyone. I was almost going down the same route as William, in a way. So I thank you for that," said Henry. "So then what happens to you?" asked Helpy approaching him. "You tell the world and everyone everything that has happened? How are you going to do that? What happens after that? Whether we do survive or not?" "Well... When William is killed I'll shut down Fazbear Entertainment for good and everything tied to it or the name Freddy Fazbear. Each location still standing or in ruin will be demolished and removed, never to be remembered or anything left that is a reminder of the franchise. That goes for the last Freddy Fazbear's William is at. I'll go to the police afterwards with everything that has happened with over the course of almost fifty years, with proof of course, as well, I had Duality send to my laptop already," said Henry. "So what if that isn't enough? I mean, if Michael or none of us live how the hell do you testify words without the actual witnesses? They might not believe you or you'll probably end up in prison for knowing William's intentions, even if he would kill you if you did try to tell someone. Or nothing will happen and everything will be forgotten about," said Helpy. "Perhaps. Who's know what will happen. The people will decide what to do with such a truth and reality. If I end up in prison for this, so be it. I've done my part finally, and... I could use a long break. Heh. Maybe I'll just retire. I got nothing else planed for the rest of my life," responded Henry. "Wait, what about the car then? Thing might not make it back," said Helpy. "I'll just a used one. I never used that SUV much anyways," responded Henry. "Huh. If you say so," said Helpy as Henry walked on over to the laptop where Duality was. "I'm just happy to have contributed to stopping William and to be here at the end. It's time to finally say goodbye this war and William, and to all of you... Are you ready Duality?" said Henry "I am. And Henry. I'm glad you were my creator," said Duality. "You were one of my best creations. Not the best. I have two I hold over you. I hope you don't take that personally," responded Henry looking over at Helpy and Charlie. "No, I don't. They're definitely your finest. Goodbye Henry," said Duality. Henry unplugged the flash drive from the computer, as Duality's face disappeared off of the computer screen. Henry walked back over to us as he stopped in front Charlie. "Charlie... I'm... I'm glad we got a chance to see each other again. For one ne last time," said Henry. Charlie instantly hugged him, as he held onto her tightly. I couldn't help but smile, especially everyone else to see their goodbye. However it felt like she would not be returning from this conflict, and maybe they both knew that. "Just remember what I told you Charlie," said Henry. "I know. I will. Goodbye dad," responded Charlie. "Goodbye Charlie," responded Henry, who seemed to be holding back his tears. He turned to face Helpy, as he knelt down to get on his level. "Helpy... I'm glad I built you. I'm proud you found a place with Freddy and his group. Just... remember what I taught you," said Henry. "Hah. Course now's the time you gotta be sentimental," said Helpy chuckling. Suddenly I noticed a tear fall down Helpy's face as he stared straight at Henry, all to convey his following words. "I'll make you proud." "You already have. So continue to do so and don't stop," responded Henry getting back up now as we walked on over to Michael. "Heh. To think you were supposed to be the one I was trying to kill, and next thing you know you saved me and everyone else to work alongside you. Funny how things work," expressed Michael. "Indeed. Fate has a thing for bringing those together. Just like it did to us," responded Henry. "Well, thanks. Again. For saving me and everyone else. For doing all that you could. When we finish this fight, we'll be doing this not only for everyone but for you as well. We won't forget you Henry," responded Michael. "And I won't forget you and your friends. Goodbye Michael," said Henry holding out his hand for Michael to shake. "Goodbye Henry," responded Michael and he shook his hand back. He walked on over to me and stopped in front of me, ready to end it off. "This is it Freddy. Tonight you lead everyone to finish this war and stop William and his plans. It's all down to you and your team. Finish this once and for all," said Henry as he handed me the flash drive for Duality. "Take care of Duality, as well as the rest of your team. Especially yourself." He held out his hand for me to shake, as I raised my other hand that was free to do so. "Thanks. You take care of yourself. And thanks for everything. We won't forget you and what you've done for us. See you later," I said. "I was expecting a 'goodbye' instead of that," responded Henry confused on that. "Well. If we don't make it back we won't really be gone. You know that. People live on through the memories you have in your heart, never to forget them. As long as you do that, no one will every truly be gone. You stop to think about something else the memory is gone for a while, but when you remember it the memory is back like it said it would be," I explained. "Hmm. I guess so," chucked Henry. "See you later then. All of you." "Alright, it's time. Let's do this. You ready Freddy?" asked Mangle. "Ready," I answered. We all made our way into the car, as everyone opened the car door. Helpy, Bon Bon, and I climbed into the back trunk area of the car. "Ah, of course I'm stuck in the back! There's barely any room with all the gadgets and the huge EMP device!" complained Bon Bon. "Yeah, you think I also don't like this either. Whatever," responded Helpy. Henry closed the door behind us as he walked on over to the button on the wall to open the garage door. "We all ready?" asked Michael. "No. But we gotta do what we gotta do. Let's do this," responded Helpy. Michael slid the window down and give a thumbs up to Henry, signaling to him to press the button. Henry did so as the garage door slid all the way up, as I turned to look at him. He give me one finally nod, his own "see you later," as I nodded back. Still, it really did feel like this would be the last time I would see him again. With the garage door fully opened Michael started the ignition of the car and drove down the driveway, making it onto the street. The garage door slowly closed as I could still see Henry standing inside of it, until finally the garage door fully closed to hide the sight of Henry. I looked away from the house as we drove through the neighborhood, ready to focus my attention on the battle ahead. Finally William was going to understand that his sins and actions had finally caught up to him, especially for him to finally face the consequences for all he's done. Tonight was William's judgment day, though he would find no salvation or redemption. Only damnation.