Epilogue

William Afton's P.O.V

As if in a flash I realized I was in a room, one that appeared to be an office from one of my locations, mainly one of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I thought I had died? Killed by Funtime Freddy, my own creation. Or was it a bad dream? All in my head? No, it had to have happen. There was no way my mind could trick me into believing all of those events were fabricated. I looked down to realize I had a tablet in my lap, which was the same one I had made that hooked up to the camera system. I activated to see different cameras placed around the building, though I didn't recognize any of the areas this time around . If I was dead, why the hell was I here? There was no way this was hell. As I shifted around the cameras I managed to stop at one of them that displayed Toy Freddy. I was already confused with how he was here or even why, considering he and the rest of the Toy Animatronics were disposed of, but what threw me off was that Toy Freddy was playing a game on a computer. No. This had to be something Freddy or Henry did to me. There was just no way. But then how were they able to achieve the means to do so? I flipped the cameras and stopped to realize I was staring at Pirate's Cove, an old attraction spot I had housed Foxy. I didn't dare stare any longer before I switched cameras before I noticed the time that stated it was twelve right now, as well as power. There was also an option for the ventilation system, which closed some of the vents in the room that I had noticed. There were vents on the the left and right side, as well as in front of me high up though I also noticed the Freddy mask on the ground next to me. If Toy Freddy was here then perhaps I needed it to fight off against him and whoever else was here. In fact I had noticed now a flashlight on the ground to the left of me, which meant I would also need to use it to defend myself. Whatever this was I knew how Michael had dealt with the animatronics at most of the locations as I had programmed them that way. Suddenly I heard a sound from the left side of the door, seeming to be someone walking down the hallway as I quickly leaned over to press the button for the door light. I was taken a back to find Freddy, though more specifically Freddy Fazbear and not Funtime Freddy, as he was already moving inside at the sight of him. I closed the door instantly on him as I quickly looked back on the tablet, confirming my suspicion I had a limited power supply with the percentage it displayed on it. It had been only a few minutes and already I was encountering problems with the animatronics, and especially so soon. In fact I didn't understand how Freddy Fazbear and Toy Freddy could be here, and who knows who else. Suddenly I checked back on the camera where Pirate's Cove was and realized the curtain was already opened with Foxy peering his eye through, meaning I also had to keep track of him. I quickly looked back at the left door and pressed the button to open it, before pressing the light a moment after. Thankfully Freddy Fazbear was gone now, but I had feeling that wasn't the end of my troubles. As if on queue I turned to the sound of something moving in the right vent, as I acted on my urges and pressed the button to close the vent. I was starting to get nervous and on edge, especially with the situation I was in. It was rare for me to experience that feeling, but right now this a feeling of something else. Perhaps fear, not just of my creations, but the unknown. As I turned to look back at the tablet I heard a noise at the left vent as I turned to stare at JJ, the female version of Balloon Boy I had created for the FNAF World simulation. I closed the vent on her as I quickly opened the right vent before I made sure to check on Foxy, he hadn't moved at all which was a good thing though the thought of him running out at any time wasn't helping me. I turned to the left door to realize there were a pair of eyes visible to the darkness out the room, as I took no chance and pressed the button to close the door. Suddenly I turned to the right to see Nightmare walk into the room before I jumped out of my chair in genuine horror to find him here.