Epilogue

It was a year later and Daveed and I had moved in together a few months ago. I was now the fashion designer for the newest Broadway production of Heathers and I couldn't be happier. 

Daveed was still Jefferson/Lafayette in Hamilton  and the original cast is still together, although I know some of them are thinking about leaving soon. 

I still get to see the cast and I'm always around to bother Lin and be his annoying "little" sister. Because I guess I am technically the "little" Miranda. 

But my life is great. Daveed and I agreed not to get married. He helped me realize that love didn't need a fancy ring or a big wedding, it just needed the person that made your life worth living. 

I still saw Sebastian on a regular basis and he always came around the apartment to keep me and Daveed company. Vanessa and Lin were over a lot too. 

The four of us had all become very close in the time me and Daveed had been together. 

I met Daveed's parents months back, they love me. And my parents adore him as well. Him and my mother have a habit of making fun of my dad, but it's all just a joke...mostly. 

Landon never showed up anymore to bother me and I ended up blocking his number. 

Daveed and I traveled to Paris and went to the Bahamas.

And our life together was great, there was nothing else to say about it.  

I love Daveed, he brought me to be the best version of myself and he was the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and I intended to do so. 

So I guess that even through all the struggles, it ended up being worth it. And i'm glad I stuck around to see my life unfold the way it did. 

So I lay here in my shared bed with Daveed, in his arms with my head beneath his head, thinking about how lucky I am to have him. And thinking about how the rest of my life was going to go. 

-

The end.