What do I do?

I slowly slipped out of Daveed's arms, careful not wake him up. He stirred a little but stayed asleep.

I opened the door and walked to the kitchen where I found Vanessa cooking.

"Lin's not home, he'll be home soon so you better get Daveed out of your bed."

"Where is he?"

"He stayed late to help think of costume designs." She said while smiling.

"I told him that I could do it by myself."

"I know. But Y/N he cares about you. He knows that you're overwhelmed, and he wants to help you."

"I know." I said.

"As for the man in your bed." She said while throwing the rag over her shoulder and leaning over the counter. Which I was sitting chair opposite her.

"What am I going to do?" I said while running my hands over my face.

"Do you like him?"

"Yes...but I just met him a few weeks ago. I feel like I'm losing it. Ever since Landon I don't know if I want a relationship. But then I met Daveed. I still don't want a relationship, nothing official at least, but I really like him. And I don't want to screw this up for Linny, he's worked so hard."

"Y/N after everything you've been through you deserve to be happy with someone."

"But it's not what Lin would want."

"What do you want."

"I don't know. I want to be with Daveed. I Want to be happy, truly happy. Daveed makes me happy."

"Then you should be with Daveed" she said while taking my hands.

I smiled. Genuinely.

"But seriously get that man out of your bed, Lin will be home soon."

"Thank you Vanessa." I said as I went to go wake up Daveed.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to Daveed. With his back facing me.

I shook him lightly. And kissed his temple.
He stirred. I kept shaking him.

"Hey, Wake up."

To be honest I felt very awkward. The only person I've ever had to wake up was Lin and usually I just yell at him. I had to be gentle here. But I didn't know how. Landon was never gentle, he never liked hugs or kisses. And that all became normal to me. I didn't know what to do.

"Daveed...c'mon wake up"

Thankfully he did.

"Hey, what's up" he said in a tired voice.

"We fell asleep and Lin will be home soon."

"Alright alright. What time is it?"

"Around 8:00."

He sat up and rested his back against the headboard and he looked at me.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"I much as I love you here, you have to leave."

"I know."

He stayed still and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me in for a kiss. And I happily obliged. All of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was Lin.

Lin: I'll be home in 15 minutes. I stayed at the theater to think about costume ideas.

"Okay seriously you have to go Lin is going to be home in 15 minutes."

"Okay."
He said and kissed me again.

I loved this moment. I really did. I didn't want him to leave. But he had to.

I pulled him up from the bed by his arms. And gave him a hug. He kissed my forehead and then my nose, and then my lips.

"You're adorable."

"Yeah yeah I know, now get out."

"Alright alright" he said while laughing.

He put on his shoes then gave me another kiss and left.

"See you tomorrow m'love."

"Yeah."

A/N: how was this chapter. Remember brutal honesty. Love you guys.