Lazy day

We got out of bed and showered individually. Then we did our personal hygiene. Brushing out teeth, washing our faces, ect.

After my shower I got dressed as Daveed went to shower.

I just put on a hoodie and shorts and some socks.

Then after Daveed was out of the shower I left the room to go wash my face and brush my teeth.

He walked into the bathroom and stood behind me as I was brushing my teeth and looked in the mirror at us - his arms wrapped around my waist.

His hair was once again, pulled back into a ponytail. And he was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. He rested his head on top of mine and smiled at me I'm the mirror.

I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my mouth with water then looked back at him through the mirror.

Then I frowned.

"Why'd you put your hair up? I love it when it's down." I said while lying my head on his chest.

"I didn't want it in my face." He said while laughing and hugging me tighter.

He went to hold my hand and that's when he saw my palms. They were still scarred from when Lin and I got into a fight. They had bled a lot and were very deep. But most importantly, they hadn't gone away yet.

"Y/N...when did this happen?" He asked while softly running his thumb over them, grabbing my other hand to look at the other palm.

"When Lin and I got into a fight. They never healed." I said while feeling guilty for not telling anyone.

"Did you tell anybody?" He asked while looking at me through the mirror.

I slowly shook my head no.

He sighed and buried his head in my neck.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." I said while turning around to face him.

"Just give me a hug." He said while pulling me into his chest.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want to make a fuss about it."

"Y/N, you really need to tell people when this happens. Or else it'll escalate into something worse." He said while pausing.

"It hasn't escalated into something worse right?" He continued while pulling away and looking me in the eyes.

"No no no, I promise."

"Good"

-

We spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch, on our phones mostly. We watched a few movies, we talked a lot.

"Are you nervous about the first show?" I asked him while lying on him with my back to his chest - both sitting up on the couch.

"Yeah actually; extremely." He said while squeezing my hands.

"Daveed you're going to do great."

"Yeah. But I might not." He said.

"You will. I promise. And if you don't, then I'll make you feel better." I said while looking up at him.

"Oh? And how will you do that." He said while moving us so he was now on top of me - both of us lying down on the couch.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I said while moving to kiss him.

We kept kissing for a little bit, then he layed he head down on my chest, still lying on top of me.

-

We fell asleep like that and then woke up around 8:00.

"We should order something for dinner I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Chinese food?" He suggested.

"Yes."

-

We ate on the couch and watched a movie.

And after we were done eating we stayed up until 1:00. Talking, laughing, creating a core memory.

Then we fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms.