Landon

We woke up in my bed with rain pattering on the windows. The gray clouds in the sky outside set the atmosphere.

I lifted my head off of his chest and saw that his head was turned on his side. He was slightly snoring and I felt his chest slowly rise and fall below me.

His face was so peaceful. He looked so content.
I ran my hands over his stubble and studied his features.

I slowly shifted off of him and layed down on the side of him while pulling the blanket back over my shoulder.

That's when I felt him stir behind me and spoon me.

"Good morning, lovely." He said into my ear from behind me.

"Good morning." I said while pulling him closer into my back.

We stayed silent for a few moments, since both of us weren't fully awake yet.

That's when Sebastian came barging through the door.

"GOOD MORNING AUNTIE!" He said.

I groaned and pulled the cover over my head.

"Good morning buddy." I grumbled from under the blanket.

"Daddy says to get up because he made breakfast." He said while climbing into bed with me and Daveed.

"Can I have a hug buddy?" I said while pulling him over and sitting up against the headboard.

Then daveed wrapped his hands around my waist making me laugh.

"I love you guys." I said.

"HI DAVEED!" Sebastian yelled while jumping on his back.

"Oh gosh- hi Sebastian." He said while sitting up next to me.

"Daddy made pancakes!" Sebastian said while running out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

"I love Sebastian, but I'm never having kids."
I said while holding his hand.

"Why? You'd make a great mom." He said while looking towards me.

"Yeah. But I don't think I'll ever be ready for a kid."

"Maybe you'll think differently in the future." He said.

"Let's go eat!" I said trying to avoid the topic.

-

"Okay, we can't have rehearsal for the next 3 days because someone reserved the theatre, so I guys everyone is off the next few days." Lin said while serving us the pancakes.

"Who's reserving it?" I asked while sitting down at the island with Daveed and Sebastian on either side of me.

"I'm not sure. All I know is that they're having a recital." Lin said while sitting down across from us.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get my supplies from my designing room so then I can finish Jefferson and King Georges costumes." I responded while taking a bite of my pancake.

"That's fine. You can use my office to sew." He responded.

-

I drove to the theatre with Daveed to help get my sewing machine and the costumes and fabric.

We walked into my dressing room and started collecting my things when I heard a knock at the door.

"Excuse me. Who are you and why are you here?" The voice asked.

"Oh, hi. I'm just gathering my things fro-" and that's when I turned around to look at the person.

It was Landon.