Driving

We were on the highway, halfway to Lin's apartment. We were sitting in comfortable silence.
I loved comfortable silence.
My phone buzzed.
Nora: Heyyyy bestie!

I smiled down at my phone. Nora was my best friend. We went to daycare together and we're best friends elementary through high school. I actually hadn't talked to her in a while, because life just gets in the way sometimes.
Y/N:  Omg, Hey boo!

I laughed a little as read back Nora's message.
"What are you smiling at." Daveed said.
"Oh, nothing my friend just texted me, and I haven't talked to her in a while."
He kept looking over at me as I was texting Nora. I couldn't stop smiling down at my phone.

"You have a cute smile" he said while blushing.
"You have a cute face." I said while looking at him.

He looked at me for a split second, completely dumbfounded. I didn't look away though. I didn't regret what I said. It was a thought that I had since I first saw him on stage.
"Yours is cuter." He said, keeping his eyes on the highway.

I looked away blushing. I hated blushing. I couldn't control it and I despised it.
I continued texting Nora for the rest of the way home.

He pulled up to Lin's apartment and I tried to get out of the car, when the door locked right as I was about to open it.

I looked back at Daveed and he was smiling back innocently.

I unlocked the door, but he locked it again.
I was just looking at his unnecessarily beautiful smile.

I unlocked it. Locked again.
"Can I do something for you?" I laughed
"We'll I believe that you owe me a reward for driving you."
I had a feeling he didn't mean money
I leaned closer to him.
"And what exactly do I owe you?"
He paused before saying
"A kiss." He smiled

I started blushing again when I went to kiss his cheek. But before I could he turned his head, and out lips connected.

I didn't stop kissing him. The kiss was romantic and meaningful. He put his hand on my cheek to deepen the kiss.

We pulled away at the same time. I looked into his eyes.

I couldn't be falling for him. I barely know him.
"Lin is going to kill me" we both said at the same time followed by our laughter.

Then it went silent again. I wanted to kiss him again. But I shouldn't. I know better.
He took my face and kissed me again.

I pulled away after a few seconds. I hated it. I wanted to kiss him forever.
"We shouldn't." I told him, trying to sound stern.
"Mmm but we can!"
"But we shoul-"
I was cut off by him kissing me again.
He put his hand on the back of my neck.
"Daveed" I pulled away once again.
"Y/N" he said.
"Lin is going to kill me"
"Why does he care"
"I don't know, he's protective, and if he found out I liked someone from the cast he'll be pissed. Especially if something goes wrong."

"Okay. But what do you want?"

"I want to kiss you again" I said while smiling .
We kissed, but this time I was calm about it. I melted into the kiss. I don't know what Daveed was doing to me, but I didn't want him to stop.

"Okay but seriously, I need to go upstairs before Vanessa wonders why there's a strange car outside." I said. I didn't want to leave, but I had to.
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow!"
"Bye!"
"Wait Y/N." He said, and I turned around to look at him.
"I have no idea what we're doing here, but whatever it is I want to keep it going."
"Agreed"

And with that, I got out of the car and went into the apartment. I opened the door and set my purse on the counter.

"You better not let Lin find out." Vanessa said from behind me.
"How did you know!"

"I saw you guys in the car, you're literally parked right outside of the house!"

"Oh yeah." I had a guilty look on my face.

"I'm not going to tell Lin, just be careful buggy"
Vanessa called be buggy. It's our thing.
"I will" I said as I walked upstairs to my room.
"AND USE PROTECTION!" She screamed to me.
"FUCK YOU!"
And with that I went to bed.

A/N: how was it? Brutal honesty!