Apartment

We woke the next day and didn't have anything to do. There were no shows, and there was no reason to leave the apartment, so we didn't. 

Instead, we looked for apartments all day on the computer. 

"I still like the one we found last night." he said from beside me. 

We were still laying in his bed, and I was in my shorts and one of his hoodies. 

"Yeah. I think we should stick with that one." I said. 

"You think?" 

"I do." 

"It's within our price range and it's definitely the size we need."

"Should we buy it?" I asked.

"I think we should."

So we did, we put our name on the list to possibly buy it and closed the computer. 

"You look adorable in my clothes." he said after pulling me down and spooning me from behind.

"Can we talk about something?" I asked after a few minutes in silence.

I sat up and sat with my legs crossed and he propped himself up on his hand.

"Always." 

"We're moving in together and our lives together are just beginning. And that's amazing, but I feel like we don't really know what we're doing."   It hurt saying it, but it's true. 

"We don't." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"But that's what makes our lives so amazing. We don't know what we're doing. Every day is something new." he continued.

"That's poetic...truly." I said bluntly.

"But we need some type of structure." I continued.

"Y/N, we have structure. It probably doesn't seem like it, but it's there. Without it we would've fallen apart by now." 

"And maybe this new apartment will make you feel bet-" 

"Do you think we'll ever get married?" I cut him off then instantly regretted it. 

He didn't say anything, just instead smiled and took my hand in his. 

"Do you want to get married?" He asked me softly.

"I don't know. Maybe, but I also just want to not be married and I don't want to have a wedding."

"We don't have to have a wedding to be married, lovely. We also don't need to get married if we don't want to. We can do whatever we want." he said while rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Do you want to get married?" I asked him.

"If I get to spend the rest of my life with you, I will be happy with or without being married." he said. 

"Have you ever thought about getting married?" I asked.

"No, not particularly. I have thought about finding love and meeting the person that I want to spend my life with. And once someone finds that person it doesn't matter if you're together by law, as long as love is there." He said looking back into my eyes.

"Yeah I guess. I just don't want to regret never having a wedding" I said. 

"Then we'll have a wedding." He said.

"But I don't want to have a wedding." 

"Then we wont have a wedding" 

"But then I don't want to miss out on having a wedding."

"Lovely, when you decide what you want, let me know and we will figure it out." 

A/N: Hey. It's been a while since I've talked to you guys directly. I just wanted to let you know that this book is coming to an end. I don't really have any more ideas for it and I feel like I've gotten where I want to be with it. There will be another chapter but that will be more of an epilogue, (I actually don't know how many more chapters I'm going to make) but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I will be starting on another Daveedxreader book after this one is done. Just wanted to let y'all know.