Chptr.45

**Kade, Saturday**

"A date?" Kai repeats. "Why?"

"Because it's what couples do, Kid." I reply.

"I'm in a couple." He claims, and I raise an amused eyebrow.

"A relationship." I correct him with a small laugh. "Oh, yeah? What's your girl's name?" I ask, but he shakes his head.

"It's a boy." He replies, and I hum. "His name is Jinx. It's a cool name, huh?" He asks, and I nod. "He's in my class, and he's nice to me a lot. We shared my Strawberries on the first day, then on yesterday we split my cupcake."

"Cute." I respond with a shrug. "He's your boyfriend, huh?"

"We're gonna get married, he says so." He nods in agreement, and I laugh lightly.

"Chill, Kid. At least turn 18 before you marry the guy." I reply, pulling my shirt on. "So..you like boys?"

Is it weird to ask a four-year-old that?

I mean, he's smart enough to know what he likes.

"Yeah." He shrugs. "Girls are scary...and Jinx is pretty." He murmurs, and I can't help but smile lightly.

"That's cool." I nod. "Where's your shirt? We have to go soon." I tell him.

"I no want a haircut." He whines, burying his face in the bed.

"Just a trim and a lineup, same as me." I reply. "Go get your shirt and shoes." I instruct, and he slides off the bed, Mochi following him as he leaves my room.

Kai and I have a haircut appointment at 3, then after that, Zara assigned us some errands to run while she helped out someone with something. I know where she is, I just forget what she said she was doing.

We have reservations tonight at 7, at a rooftop restaurant. I've been once for a work dinner, and I think she'll like it. And, they serve Milkshakes. After that, we're going to a Club. She wants to, and I could care less. I'm taking her to a club where I know the owners, since she isn't 21 yet and I can get in without getting my ID checked.

I adjust my pants, tucking my shirt into them then putting my belt on and calling it good. I go into our bathroom, putting on my rings, making sure the ring Zara got me for my birthday is on my right ring finger, and our matching ring is on my left ring fingers, then adding a few more and calling it good. I put on my chain, and call Kai to come in here.

He runs in, his hair messier than it was before and his eyes wide. "I feel off my bed." He whispers in shock. I let out a small laugh, picking him up and setting him on the counter.

"Choose a pair."  I nod at the earring scattered around the counter. He picks up a plain pair of Silver diamond studs, and I put them on him. "Necklace?" I ask, and he goes with my silver chain with a cross on it.

I'm beyond telling him he can't wear my jewelry and cologne. He doesn't fuckin listen, anyways.

I spray on my own Cologne, then give him a spray too since he's obviously expecting it. 

"I didn't know how to do it." He points at his belt, and I smile. I take him off the counter, squatting down and tucking his shirt in like mine then doing his belt.

I might've purposely had us match today. He has on a pair of tan cargo pants and a white t-shirt, tucked into his pants with a black belt. While I, have on loose tan cargo pants as well, and a Black t-shirt and a black belt. Zara got us matching Gucci belts randomly while she was at the mall, so i'm putting them to good use.

"Can we go swimming?" He asks as he leads the way out of the bathroom.

"Why would we go swimming?" I ask in confusion, and he shrugs. "Tomorrow." I tell him, and he nods happily. "Go get your shoes and head downstairs." He runs out of my room ocne again, and I grab my Black Air Jordan 4's, then my keys, wallet, and phone, and head downstairs.