Chptr.34

**Kade, Saturday**

Me: I'll be there in 10
Mi Amor: kk hurry up i wanna get coffee b4 w ego heheheh
Me: Alright

I set my phone down then head into my closet to finish getting dressed. I sigh, glancing down at my black dress pants that I'm wearing then back up at my shirt options. I shrug a little to myself before grabbing a plain white satin button up, buttoning it and leaving the last two unbuttoned then tucking it into my pants, and putting a belt around my waist. I grab one of my watches, securing it around my wrist before putting on Zara and I's matching necklace, our ring, then a few rings of my own before walking out of my closet.

I grab my keys and phone and head downstairs, going into the kitchen and grabbing two bottles of Water from the fridge then heading out of the house.

After Zara checked out the building on Tuesday like I told her we would, I helped her set up a meeting with a few potential partners for her idea, who are also Nuns or work at Orphanages or children's homes around the Baltimore Area.

I pull up in front of her building, parking right in front and getting out. I lean against the passenger door and take my phone out, letting her know I'm here.

She comes out about five minutes later, and I look her up and down.

Damn. She looks fucking good.

"Hi." She beams, stopping in front of me. "Do I look professional and sophisticated?" She asks me, doing a small turn.

"Very." i respond with a nod. 

"Twinsies." She sings, holding up her hand occupying an identical ring to mine. I bump our fists making her grin, then step out of the way and open the door for her. She thanks me and sits down, then I head around to the driver side and get in myself.

I catch a slight glimpse of a Black Van hidden terribly across the street, cameras peeking out of it.

Fucking hell, don't they know what privacy is.

Get on my damn nerves.

"Where do you want Coffee from?" I ask, weaving through the parking lot and stopping at the stop sign.

"Just Starbucks, today." She responds, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers. "Kade, I'm nervous. I've never had a meeting, before. What if I-"

"Chill." I cut her off. "You practiced. And I'll be there the whole time, I'm not going anywhere." I assure her, and she nods nervously. "Did you bring your cards?" I ask, and she proudly holds up her tan folder that's stacked on top of her computer.

Surprisingly, she doesn't have a bag with her.

"Everything I need is in here. A copy of the plans, a typed explanation of what I want to do and how I plan on accomplishing it, important things to go over, etcetera, etcetera." She responds, and I hum.

We spent majority of Thursday, and Friday night coming up with her plans, getting them drawn and laid out on paper, writing up stuff, and planning for her meeting today.

She's nervous. It's her first big meeting like this, so it's understandable.
She's gonna do great, they'll love her.

~~~~~

We get out Coffee and reach my building, heading inside and up to Level Five, and room 505 because Zara insisted for some reason.

Then started singing about going back to 505. I don't know what she's on about this time, and I don't bother asking at this point.