Chptr.26

**Zara, the next Morning** 

I wake up before MG, quietly getting out of bed and going into my bathroom. I brush my teeth and go back into my room, being as quiet as possible as I grab an outfit which is just a pair of baggy grey sweatpants and a black cropped hoodie because I feel like it, then everything I need so I can get ready in the bathroom. 

I finish showering and getting ready in my bathroom, going back into my room and tossing my clothes in my hamper than grabbing a sticky note and pen from my desk. 

'I'm downstairs MG feel free to use anything you need i have extra stuff in my cabinet (like toobrushers and toothpaste and mouthwash etc) and you can borrow whatever of my clothes/stuff you want :):):):) love you!!!!
-ZZZZZZZ(zara not zayn)'

I leave the note on the bathroom door so I know she'll see it, then I head downstairs with my phone. 

"Morning, Bố." I smile, kissing his cheek. 

"Is your friend still asleep?" He asks, flipping the eggs in the pan. 

"Yeah, she'll probably sleep in. She had a long day, yesterday." I say with a frown, and he nods. Zayn comes downstairs next, grabbing a Red Bull from the fridge and greeting Dad before stealing a piece of Spam from the pam then heading into the living room.

"I'll be home mostly, today. I go in at 10, for an overnight." He tells me as he puts the food onto four plates. "What're you doing today?" He asks me with a smile.  my

"Me and MG are going to look at apartments for her, and get her stuff from her moms house." 

"And if she doesn't find an apartment?" He questions worriedly. 

Since MG and I became friends, I've talked about her a lot. The first time she and my dad met, he instantly liked her, and told her that she was welcomed over whenever. I'm happy that he likes her, because she's my only female friend and she isn't going anywhere. Not if I can help it. 

I will literally kidnap her if she tries to leave me. 

Kidding.... 

Ha.... 

"She said she's gonna get what she can today. She isn't picky at all, anyways." I shrug in response, and he nods. "Oh! Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a cow than a shark." I tell him. 

"I did not. Thank you for informing me, Zara." He responds, nodding and I beam. 

"Stay informed, Bố. That fact can save your life." 

"It can." He agrees with a soft smile. "Tell Zayn breakfast is ready." He tells me, taking his own plate. 

"ZAYN, BREAKFAST IS READY!" I scream. 

"I could've done that, if I wanted." Dad chuckles, walking out with his plate. Zayn comes in for his plate, and MG emerges from the stairs. She looks like she washed her face and probably brushed her teeth due to the teeny bit of toothpaste on the corner of her mouth, and her hair is up in a fresh bun. 

"Good Morning." I greet her. "Here, breakfast." 

"Thank you." She says, taking the plate I'm holding out. 

"Chopsticks or a Fork?" I ask. 

"Fork." She responds, and I nod and hand her one. I grab my own plate, and grab two strawberry milks from the fridge for us. 

I'm only sharing because she's a guest here, right now. 

We sit at the table unlike the guys who are sitting on the couch, and we both begin eating. "I was thinking I could shower, then we could head to my moms house?"