Chptr.19

**Zara, November 13th**

"What do you mean you're going back to Vietnam?" I ask my dad with a pout.

"For Thanksgiving. Since I have time off, I'm gonna go see my mom. She's sick right now." He responds.

HA thats what she gets.

ooops, that's my grandma.

"What about me and Zayn?" I pout.

"You're staying here. Unless you want to come with m-"

"No." I quickly deny, and he chuckles.

Don't get me wrong, I love going home. But if I'm gonna have to spend my time taking care of my sick grandma that hates my guts...no gracias.

"When are you leaving?"

"Well I have all of this week and next week off, so I'm leaving tonight and I'll be back the day before Thanksgiving."

Wowowo that's a whole week and a half without mi papa.

I'm gonna throw a party.

With all ten of my friends.

I know, 10 is a lot. I'm practically famous now.

Wait why is he just now telling me this. that baboon

"You trust us to stay home alone all by ourselves?" Zayn asks, coming down the creaky stairs.

"Not at all." Dad admits, and I gasp in offense. "Especially now that it's two of you, together. I'm just praying you don't burn my house down."

"We won't." I assure him, and he nods sarcastically. "I'm offended that you think I'm not mature enough to handle myself when you go to a different continent." Dad slaps his forehead, while Zayn snorts.

"Different Country, Z." He whispers.

Whoopsie

"Country! That's what I said." I quickly correct myself.

"Uh-huh." Dad nods sarcastically. "I'm gonna go to the grocery store and stock up for the week." He tells us, grabbing his keys off the counter.

Dad leaves, and Zayn looks at me. "We still going out with your boyfriend today?" He asks.

"He isn't my boyfriend." I sing. "And yes. We're gonna meet them at the Milkshake place then go from there." I tell him.

"Who's coming, again?"

"Kade, his sister Kayla, our friend Andre, MG, you, and me." I name off.

"Is Kayla hot?" He asks me with a smirk.

"Mmm, yeah." I shrug. "But you're not allowed to date her."

"What? Why?" He asks, following me as I approach the stairs.

"Because...I said so." I grin, going into my room and shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~~~

"Hey, Babe." MG greets me when we approach her, hugging me tightly. "Sup, short dick." She nods at Zayn.

"Small tits." He greets back, and I shake my head at the two of them. MG puts her Cigarette out on the side of the building, and I shake my head once again at her.

Bad girl.

"Zara!" I hear Kayla cheer, and turn the other direction and see her, Kade, and Andre approaching us.

"Ho-ly mother of all gorgeous women, who the hell is that?" MG asks, and I glance to see her staring at Kayla.

yayayayayyayayayaya