Chptr.35

**Zara, May 7th**

"Alright. Get out of here." Our teacher says, and we all stand up and leave the class. 

"Dude, did you finish that final assignment thing for English class?" Zayn whines. 

"Yeah! Kade helped me." I respond happily. "I finish it like three nights after it was assigned. He was all like, "might as well do it now" so we sat down and he helped me with it." I respond. 

"More like I did it for you while you tried to force me to take you to get Milkshakes." I turn around in confusion, but smile when I see Kade standing there with a tray of Coffees. 

He's so pretty hehehe 

W Zara

L everyone else that isn't Zara 

Sorry, not sorry. 

"What're you doing here?" I ask excitedly, ignoring the way people stare at the obviously out of place man in the middle of the hallway. 

"They asked me to come help in some Senior Junior workshop." He responds with a shrug. "I brought Coffee." 

"This is why we appreciate you." MG says in relief, taking the Coffee with her name on it while Zayn grabs his too. I grab mine, leaning up and kissing Kade's cheek. "Does this workshop happen to be the entrepreneur workshop?" MG questions after taking a sip of her coffee. 

"It does." 

"Does Kayla also happen to be coming?" She asks with a smug look, and he rolls his eyes. 

"SHe's already in the-" MG is speed walking down the hall before he can finish his sentence, and Zayn snorts and follows her, telling us he'll see us in there. 

"C'mon." I say, taking his hand. 

"Your skirt is short." He mumbles, glancing down at my skirt than around the hallway. 

"Yeah, I know." I shrug. "It almost came up when I stood up-" 

"What?" He asks, choking on his coffee. 

"It's okay, MG had me covered." I shrug. "I guess I got a little bigger." I mutter. 

"Healthy relationship weight. That you will not be loosing." 

"I will." I argue, and he gives me a look. 

Okay, boo. I'm not scared of you.

He rolls his eyes, removing his hand from mine and wrapping it around my waist. I think nothing of it, until he pinches my hip, making me squeal and jerk away from him but his arm tightens so I can move. 

I give him a scowl, and he smirks as we continue walking to the Gymnasium where the workshop is being held. 

We get inside, seeing it already filled with a Bunch of Seniors and Juniors, running around doing a bunch of step. "What're you supposed to do?" I ask him curiously. 

"They just asked me to show up for publicity." He snorts. "What's even funnier is that they're paying me." 

"I should get the Money. I attend the school, not you." I point out, and he shrugs. 

"Sure." 

"No." I shake my head. "It's yours, you deserve it." I shrug as we take a seat on the bleachers. 

Kade and I make conversation, by that I make conversation and he gives me one-worded answers and scowls at everyone who passes and stares at us for a second too long. 

A pair of familiar heels stop in front of us, and I look up and see Isabella standing there. 

Her nose looks differe-