Chptr.16

**Kade, the next morning**

I pull up in front of Zara's house at 8am on the dot like I promised, and get out of my car. I approach her door, and it swings open before I can fully reach it revealing her dad nad Zayn both standing there.

"Where are you guys going?" Her dad asks.

"New York."

"How long will you be there?"

"Until Tuesday."

"What will you be doing there?"

"I have work things to do, she can tag along with me or explore the c-"

"She stays with you the whole time." He cuts me off, and I nod. "I'm not supportive of this, at all." He declares, before turning and walking back inside. I look at Zayn, who smiles.

"He's only agreeing because Zara started crying. She definitely manipulated him." He shrugs, going inside also. Zara appears in front of me with a mini pale blue suitcase with magnolia flowers all over it, and little stickers scattered across it.

"I'm ready." She beams, and I look at her outfit. She has on a pair of custom Grey Nike sweatpants that have cartoon characters on them, a white cropped hoodie, and a matching grey Nike zip-up over her shoulder. "I dressed warm, and comfortable." She points out, then motions to me. "You look good in sweatpants, Dude. Have I told you that?"

"You have." I nod, taking her suitcase and backpack then leading the way down the stairs.

"I thought you'd be wearing a suit or something." She admits, skipping behind me.

I'll be damned if I travel in a fucking suit. Shit's uncomfortable.

"I'd rather be comfortable." I respond, putting her bags with mine then shutting my trunk. She gets into the car and so do I, and I wait for her to buckle up before pulling away from her house. "Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?" I ask, and she thinks for a second before going with Starbucks.

**Zara**

"Zara." Someone says softly, brushing their thumb against my cheek. "Wake up, Flor. We're here." I slowly blink my eyes open, finding Kade leaning over me. He moves back as I sit up, and I look around.

"We're still in the plane." I point out.

"We've landed, Smart Ass." He responds, and I hum. I stretch my arms, and he stands up while I follow suit.

That was so quick.

HA, that's what she said lololz

"Have you been here before?" I ask Kade as he leads me off of his fancy private jet.

Yeah, private jet.

I'm still cooler than him. I used to have one of those Mini Jeeps when I was little, so that automatically makes me cooler, duh.

"Yeah." He answers shortly, saying something to one of the guys in a black suit standing outside of the jet before leading me to a Black Mercedes waiting there. He tells me to get in, and when I do I see all of our luggage already int he backseat.

Oh, to be rich.

"Is Andre here already?" I ask.

"He stayed in Baltimore to cover shit there while I handle stuff here." He responds, and I nod. "We'll go to the Hotel and get settled. Then we have time to grab lunch before I have a Meeting."

"What am I supposed to do while you're in a Meeting?" I ask curiously, watching the city as he drives down the busy street.

I'll go rob a bank. Go on a Heist. Become the most badass money heister-bank robber in the world and become even richer than Kade.