Chptr.43

**Zara, Two Months Later(August)** 

"Kade." I whisper, poking his cheek. 

"Kade." Kai whispers, poking his other cheek, on the other side of him. 

"Kade." I whisper, poking his cheek again. 

"Ka-"

"If i get poked again, I'm gonna tickle you." Kade says deeply, not opening his eyes. Kai takes it upon himself to poke Kade one more time, and doesn't even get a chance to run before Kade sits up, grabbing him and pulling him onto his lap, tickling the absolute life out of him. 

Kai's laughter fills the bedroom, making me smile as I watch the two of them together. 

The last two Months have been hectic, but really good. Kade got full custody over Kai, and now Kai lives with him. I moved in with Kade and Kai, as well. Because Kade needs extra help juggling Kai and his company, so he asked me if I would mind. Of course I wouldn't, because now I get to wake up every morning and see Kade hehehehe. 

I was here more than my own apartment, anyways. 

The center is doing magnificent, and I hired actual employees instead of Volunteers, who now work there and get paid. Imani runs it most of the time for me since she wanted something to do, so I made her the manager. Kai goes there's most days, but he's gonna start going to pre-school in September. 

He turned four in July, so the three of us had our own mini party. He's opened up a lot more with the two of us, but he's still shy around people he doesn't know. Luckily, he's also warmed up to our friends and family, so we have them too, to help out with him. 

Kade eventually leaves poor Kai alone, his cheeks are red now and he's breathing heavily with a dimpled smile on his face. "Happy Birthday." I tell Kade, kissing his soft lips. "You're old." I add, kissing him again. 

"Ewwwwww!" Kai shouts, scrambling out of the bed. "Zara has cooties!" He screams, running out of the room, probably to his own room. 

He got his own room, which is only down the hall from Kade and I's, but he still sleeps in here with us sometimes. 

"You have cooties." Kade says, and I grin. 

"I know." I shrug. "My boyfriend gave them to me." I get out of bed, and he sits up, stretching his arms. 

"I have work." He sighs. 

"I know." I nod again. "Go to work, we won't be doing anything suspicious, weird, or illegal." 

"I have a very hard time believing that." He responds as he gets out of bed, showing off his delicious body. 

He's so pretty.

I should be allowed to bite him 22 times. Because he's turning 22, today. It's only fair. 

"Stop staring at me like that before I fuck you." 

"Kade!" I exclaim, making sure Kai wasn't around to hear that, also trying to hide my red cheeks. 

"What? I don't get Birthday sex?" He smirks, and I huff as I look up at the ceiling.

God forgive me, for I am having sinful thoughts. 

It really isn't my fault, Dude. 

"Not at 7 in the morning, Kaden." I respond. 

"I love when you call me Kaden." He continues, and I just shake my head. 

This horny man, I tell ya.