34.

Y/n decided to go into the library after Phil and Wilbur had finished with questions to look something up. She flew up to a tall shelf and grabbed a book on sickness that only infected dragons.

Pandora's curse is a very rare curse where black slowly spreads through the dragons body until they turn to stone.
Very rare. And fatal, usually only infects dragons over 1000 years old.

The Curse Of Runes is a curse where small runes appear on the dragon and after a few days they lose all the magic.
Not so rare, harmful, can't infect dragons under 300 years old.

Curse of Ember is the most deadly curse of all. The dragon will slowly lose the ability to fly. Their wings will one day burst into flame, burning their bodies.
Very common, fatal.

"Hmm." She put the book back and flew to the garden where she knew Ranboo was playing with Michael and Blue. She landed next to him and got extremely dizzy.

"Jesus, that's never happened before."

"You got dizzy?"

"Yeah, I've never got dizzy after landing before."

"Dang." Blue and Michael we're making flower crowns for each other. The siblings sat in silence for a while.

"I know he's gonna come back to the village and try to hurt us Ranboo."

"You mean..."

"You know who I'm talking about." She mumbled.

"I thought you killed him?"

"I dropped him in the middle of the ocean, He can do magic just as well as mom can maybe even better so I know for a fact that he didn't die."

"Oh god..." Ranboo rested his head in his hands.

"There's a safe room. If he comes back, you and everyone can go there."

"Maybe Techno could help you fight him? You know how good he is, you saw him fight for Manburg."

"True."

"I feel like you should let Wilbur, Phil, Mom, and Techno fight if they want to. Sally, Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Blue, and Michael can all stay in the safe room."

"That makes sense." There was a loud caw as a crow came flying down. It looked like it had a note in its beak. She grabbed the crow gently, took the note, and let the bird fly away. Y/n sat back down and opened up the note.

"Hello Y/n, or whoever finds this," She began to read out loud. "I am returning to Your dragon town with intents of murdering your loved ones! Your townspeople shall not be harmed as long as they stay out of the way. I will be there at sundown exactly. Dearest regards, Dream :)."

"Oh crap. We gotta get everyone to safety!"

"You go show mom the note, I'll take all the townspeople to the cave." Ranboo nodded, Y/n shot up into the air.

"EVERYONE! GRAB YOUR BELONGINGS AND HEAD TO THE CAVE WE'VE GOT A THREAT TO ALL OF YOU!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She flew down to the nursery as people were starting to flood out of their homes and run or fly towards the safest area in town except for the castle. Y/n ran inside, Katla and Draco were trying to pack up things.

"Help us!" She packed up all the stuff and helped fly all the hatchlings to the cave. The town had all gotten there right as the sun started to go down.

"ALRIGHT YOU KNOW THE DRILL! I'LL OPEN THE DOORS FOR YOU ALL AS SOON AS THE THREAT IS DONE! THERE IS ENOUGH FOOD AND WATER AND UNLIMITED AIR, STAY AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE!"

"Thank you Princess." Came from through out the rooms. Y/n closed the massive rock covered doors and shot off towards the castle. She flew into the armory, got her armor on, and grabbed a poison coated sword. She flew upstairs and into the throne room.

"Ranboo did you tell them about the safe room?"

"Yeah. Everyone agrees."

"Good. I hope you guys understand that we just want you to be safe." She walked over to Niki.

"In case I don't make it out of here, I want you to take care of Blue." She leaned in and kissed Niki deeply.

"WOOO I KNEW IT!"