30.

Ranboo and Niki were there the entire time that Y/n was in the medic wing. As well as lots of visits from everyone else and especially Y/n's Mom. Ranboo was fast asleep In a chair when Niki saw Y/n move.

"Y/n?"

"I feel horrible." She sat up quickly. "WHERE'S BLUE?! IS HE OKAY?!" Niki tried to get her to lay back down.

"He's fine Y/n. Everyone's been taking care of him." She laid back down and winced.

"What happened?"

"A fairy broke into the castle and stabbed you. Their in the dungeon right now, we were waiting for you to say what to do with them since your mom is pretty busy right now."

"Can you help me stand up?" Y/n asked.

"The medic said that you still need to heal when they checked your bandages this morning."

"I don't care. I'll be fine, Please just help me up." Niki helped Y/n up and the two woke Ranboo.

"Y/N! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!"

"I'm sorry Ranboo..."

"Try not to get stabbed next time."

"Sorry man."

"Your probably hungry, lets go get you some lunch." The two helped Y/n limp into the dining hall and Blue jumped into her arms.

"You scared me Mama!" She hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad your okay bud."

"Come eat some food." Y/n walked over and her mom hugged her. She smiled and sat down next to Blue. She scooped up a plate of food and began to eat quickly. She noticed Ranboo looked sad.

"What's wrong Ranboo?"

"It's just...I finally meet another fairy and then she tried to kill you."

"Oh...Ranboo I'm so sorry."

"Wait have you never seen another fairy Ranboo?" Tubbo Asked.

"No, Y/n found me and brought me back here."

"Really?"

"Yup." Y/n nodded along.

"Y/n I never asked, how old are you?"

"I'm 19 why?"

"Can't dragon's get super old?"

"Yeah they can, my mom's 300 years old. I'm just young."

"How old is the oldest dragon?"

"I met a dragon that was 2500 years old once." Y/n's mom said with a laugh. "I haven't met anyone older then that."

"That's pretty old." Y/n laughed.

"It is quite old for a dragon." She finished her food and took a drink of water. It definitely tasted weird.

Hmm...weird.

"Why don't we all go to the flower festival? It's all set up!"

"Oooo okay!" Y/n picked up Blue as everyone walked out.

"Are you okay Mama?"

"Of course baby." He held onto her tightly. Y/n was handed a flower crown as was Blue. They put them on and walked throughout the flower festival together.