31.

Y/n had bought a lot of crystals and small trinkets. Dragons loved them after all.

Katla came up with some hatchlings and talked to Y/n for a while. Y/n bought Katla and all the hatchlings food. Then everyone went back to the castle to make a bonfire.

"Can't dragon's breath fire?" Techno asked as everyone sat down.

"That is a myth. Dragons when in human form if it is possible have the ability to create fire. Dragons cannot breath fire when in human form because it would be extremely painful. In dragon form I suppose that it would be possible." Y/n flicked her hand and the logs in the massive fire pit burst into flame.

Blue and Michael were off playing in the grass and flowers. She smiled and leaned back to lay on the grass, spreading her wings out so she could lay comfortably.

"This is amazing." She mumbled to herself. Y/n sat back up and listened to the story's Phil was telling. She noticed that Sally and Wilbur were sitting awfully close. Y/n stood up to go play with the kids in the grass.

She jumped around with Michael and Blue, causing them to laugh hysterically and fall over. She laughed along with them and continued to run around in the grass.

They'd messed around for a while and then went to go sit by the fire and calm down before bed. Y/n winced at a sharp pain in her midsection and laid down on the grass.

Be careful...

Protect...

Trust...

Trust?

Y/n sat back up and looked around at the group. She trusted everyone there with her life.

"Maybe we should go to sleep. We're probably going to have a busy day tomorrow." She let Blue walk inside with Michael and kissed Niki goodnight.

"I haven't been giving you a lot of affection recently I'm sorry, Love" Y/n mumbled. Niki pulled her into a hug.

"A lot of stuff has been going on. I don't blame you Y/n. Any time you spend with me is enough." Y/n kissed Niki on the head and they walked inside together.

WE LOVE YOU NIKI...

Niki is amazing chat...

Tell Niki we love her...

Y/n walked Niki to her room, said goodnight, and then walked into her room. Blue was sitting on the bed playing with his hair.

"Hello Blue, How was today?"

"It was amazing Mama! Me and Michael are best friends!"

"That's wonderful, darling." Y/n smiled softly. "Let's get some sleep so you can keep playing with Michael tomorrow."

"Okay Mama!" Y/n sat down on the bed next to him and he fell asleep quickly. It took her awhile to fall asleep but eventually she did.