15.

Y/n turned around and walked towards Niki.

"Please no please no..." Niki flinched as Y/n plopped down on the floor next to her.

"What's wrong with her?!?" Tubbo yelled across cells.

"She's in some sort of trance or something!" Niki yelled back. She turned her head and made eye contact with Y/n. Y/n touched her forehead to Niki's. Her eyes turned back to normal and she looked around.

"What the fuck...Ah Jesus Christ." She groaned in pain and sat against the wall. Techno did his best to roll her some bandages.

"Here, Bandage up your back." Y/n wrapped the bandages around her back where her wings used to be. She then stood up and walked to the back of the room.

"What are you doing?" Y/n ran towards the cell wall and rammed into it, only to groan in pain and fall over.

"That's not gonna work Y/n." Dream appeared outside the cell. "By the way, I look forward to selling your wings and scales. They will make good money." She stood up and leaned against the cell bars.

"I find your lack of conversation boring." He walked close to her. She grabbed onto his shirt and slammed his face into the bars.

"Your an evil bastard." She yanked him towards the bars again, His mask shattered into pieces on impact. His nose was bleeding already. Y/n bent the bars apart and tossed him at the wall. He yelled in pain and fell too the floor. She quickly chained him to the wall and grabbed the keys.

"You won't get away with this." He sputtered out. She growled at him and kicked him hard in the face, knocking him out. She unlocked everyone else and they ran out of the castle. Techno carrying Niki.

"ONTO THE BOAT I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!" She ran to the pub and burst through the door.

"LETS GO SAPNAP!" Confused, Sapnap ran after her and onto her boat. She pulled the sails down.

"SAIL WEST!" Phil nodded and turned the ship West.

"Where are we going Y/n?" Ranboo asked walking up to her.

"We're going home."