23.

Y/n decided to do some training with everyone later. She was trying to teach Niki how to sword fight along with Techno helping Niki.

Niki was catching along quickly.

"Nice job Niki!" Y/n laughed as Niki threw her arms up in victory. Someone walked through the doors and Y/n turned around to see Amber standing there.

"Sorry I just need to talk to Y/n for a moment." Y/n grabbed a rag, put it around her neck, and walked out of the room with Amber.

"Y/n I need money to take care of Blue."

"That's not my kid, you performed the spell without my permission so that's your kid."

"You were his birth mother!"

"I don't care he's not my kid! I wasn't even there when he was born!" Y/n started to raise her voice.

"He is your kid! His DNA is like yours, Have you not seen his wings? There the same color as yours!"

"I DON'T CARE AMBER HE'S NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY."

"HE'S HALF YOURS SO YOU NEED TO START ACTING LIKE IT AND PAY FOR SOME OF HIS THINGS!" She heard some people run out of the room.

"If you were half the person your father was you'd care about Blue." Amber yelled at her. Amber slapped Y/n hard across the face and ran off. Y/n stood there shocked, blood starting to drip down her face from her nose.

"What did she mean by that Ranboo. What did she mean by 'was'." She turned around to see Ranboo looking at the ground.

"Ranboo tell me what happened."

"Father isn't on a mission Y/n...He was uhm...Killed by someone on the island." Y/n's eyes widened as Ranboo hugged her tightly.

"Oh god...Y/n I'm so sorry." Niki said with sadness in her tone of voice.

"I'll be right back." Y/n flew through the halls and out of the castle. She flew through the town and landed right in front of Amber right before she could reach her house. Amber screamed and held onto Blue.

"When did my father die."

"Right after you left."

"Who killed him."

"I don't know!"

"LIAR! WHO KILLED HIM!" Y/n yelled, spreading her wings out all the way. Tears started to roll down Blue and Amber's face.

"I swear to the gods! I don't know!" Her voice was trembling.

"Hey weirdo! That's my wife!" Amber's wife came running over. Y/n smacked her with her wing causing the lady to fall backwards. Blue screamed.

"Your going to sit in the castle dungeon until you tell me. I know you know who did it." She picked the two up and shot off towards the castle. She kept a hold onto the two when she set them in a cell and locked the door.

"Make sure she has food and water and blankets. Keep an eye on her." She yelled to the guards. She then stormed into the kitchen. No one was there surprisingly.

She walked over to the plates and glasses. Y/n threw them at the wall with a loud scream. She destroyed all her fathers plates and glasses. She flipped a table and slammed her fist into the wall. Guards came running in. Y/n's nails had grown long and had turned black, Her wings were fully spread out, Her tail had more spikes then normal and swung back and forth quickly. Her fangs were bared and her horns had grown.

"Princess we're gonna need you to calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" She growled at them.

"Restrain her and take her to the Queen." She punched one of the guards in the face sending them flying. She ran out the door, throwing the guards out of the way. She ran through the halls, making large scratches along the walls as she ran. Y/n ran towards her father's study room and burst through the door. She grabbed the books off the walls and tossed them around the room. She tossed and broke fragile objects. The anger never calming down one bit.

"Y/n calm down!" Ranboo shouted into the room.