8.

Y/n steered towards the West Sea even more and went to get food. She noticed Niki following her around.

"What's wrong Niki?"

"Nothing, you just..." Y/n froze. "I just thought I felt something."

"What do you mean?"

"Well mermaids can tell when other beings that aren't human or just are mildly different when according to powers are near. I thought I felt something but I was wrong I guess." Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

"Maybe it was just something on the ship."

"Yeah...I'm gonna go back above deck." Y/n waited for Niki to leave and locked herself in her room. She let the spell wear off and stretched her wings.

Y/n sighed and sat down on her bed.

Maybe it's time to tell everyone. I don't know about Ranboo. Didn't he already tell Tubbo?

She recast the spell and walked on deck. She waved to Ranboo and he jogged over.

"Did you tell Tubbo about you know what?" She whispered.

"I haven't, I was waiting for when you were ready to tell everyone about yourself.

"I'm ready whenever you are Ranboo." He nodded and they both walked over to sit next to everyone.

"What's your guy's thoughts on hybrids? Like the ones who aren't completely human or completely animal?" She asked sitting next to Niki.

"I think their cool! I've always wanted to meet one, Well besides Niki I assume." Tubbo said happily. Everyone agreed with Tubbo.

"Well that's cool of you guys! It's almost sundown. I'm gonna head to bed, you guys are free to stay up as late as you wish." Y/n kissed Max on the forehead and walked under deck into her room. She got in the bed, pulled the covers over her, and fell asleep.

"Y/n..." Y/n opened her eyes and she was in a dark room. She looked around but saw no one.

"Y/n..." She stood up and walked forward. Her crew, Niki, and Max were laying on the ground. All of them had been stabbed in the neck.

"Oh god..." She fell to her knees, her hands shaking.

"Y/n..." Niki mumbled. Tears flowed down Y/n's face.

"Niki..."

"Watch out for the Phantom." Niki's hand went limp and she fell to the ground. Y/n screamed and hide her face in her hands.

"Y/N WAKE UP!"