33.

Turns out they were already fixing the wall Y/n smashed through. She felt bad so she helped them rebuild and clean up the mess.

"Thank you princess."

"Please, it was the least I could do. I'm sorry for making you guys clean this up."

"It's okay princess! We don't mind!" Y/n walked downstairs to eat some breakfast cause the sun was just rising. She saw Blue sitting at the table and went over to hug him. He hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for helping save me Mama."

"It's no problem Blue, how are you feeling?"

"Good, It hurts a bit but Niki sang to me and now I feel a lot better."

"That's wonderful, why don't you go back to eating your food okay?" He nodded and ran back to Niki who was helping him eat.

"Y/n your arms." Phil pointed out from across the table.

"Yeah...I accidentally turned into a dragon again."

"We all figured that." Tubbo added.

"Yeah..." She scooped up some food and began to eat quietly.

"Y/n the whole village heard you roaring last night." Her mother said, taking a bite of food.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay Y/n. But listen, I think you should refrain from turning into a dragon again because you might be stuck in that form."

"Okay Mom, I'll try my best not to."

"Thank you darling." Her mom coughed and drank some water. Y/n continued to eat quietly.

After she was done eating she sent Blue to play with Michael and went to go train. She grabbed a sword and started to smack a large piece of wood with it. She did that for about an hour.

Phil and Wilbur came into the room and sat down on a large mat in the middle of the room. She went over and sat with them.

"What's up guys?" She asked, fixing her hair.

"Nothing much, we just wanted to know some fun facts about dragons." Wilbur said, rocking back and forth.

"Oh, What do you want to know?"

"Well do dragons have a unlimited amount of magic like fairies do?"

"Yup! Wing's give the magic user magic. Like for instance, Ranboo's wings give off a light glow because of all the magic and my wings give off a bit of heat because of it." She moved her wing and they both moved their hands towards it.

"I can feel the heat from over here mate." Phil laughed.

"Also! How come there's not a lot of dragons left?" Wilbur Asked.

"Because a long time ago there was this really deadly virus that killed millions of dragons. All the ones that we could save or the ones we found live in this village."

"Ohh, Is the virus still around?"

"Not really. It can present itself but it's pretty obvious so we can help the person."

"Oh. Did you have any other sibling other then Ranboo?" Phil wondered.

"I did. I had a little sister. She went on a mission a while ago, I know she's still alive though."

"That's cool!"

"Yup!"