14.

It was late at night when Y/n awoke. The chains she'd gotten off the wall somehow had gotten back onto the wall. Her body was chained to the wall now, A thick chain resting on her stomach.

"Glad your awake Y/n." Niki said quietly. Y/n noticed her scales were glowing in the moonlight.

"What happened?"

"You got too cold and passed out, While you were warming up Dream came down here to reattach the chains to the wall. You woke up and just growled whenever he got close, Everyone thinks you were just being overprotective but eventually Dream smacked you on the face and he chained you back up." She explained quietly. Y/n nodded. She couldn't move her wings or her arms. She tried to wiggle out of the chains with no success.

"I'd just go back to sleep Y/n. There's no use."

"Did he do anything to you while I was out?" Y/n asked, Trying to relax a little.

"He threatened me a bit. Nothing really happened." Y/n frowned and pulled at the chains again.

"You should go to sleep Niki."

"Will you try and sleep as well?"

"Of course." She waited for Niki to fall asleep and then fell asleep herself.

|~~|

Y/n woke up to quiet chatter between Niki and Techno.

"I've always wanted to meet a mermaid." Techno mumbled.

"When I was younger they told us about you in school. They told us all about you, they told us about Phil and Y/n too." Y/n kept her eyes closed so she could listen without interrupting.

"What'd they say?"

"Well they told us about how you three were the best fighters anyone there had seen. Everyone thought that you'd come down to save us one day."

"Save you from what?"

"The Curses."

"What?"

"There are more then one type of mermaid. All the others have curses and someone needs to slay a beast holding a beacon in order for the curse to be gone. Our town had slayed the beast on our own, costing half our village to be lost."

"Oh god I'm so sorry."

"It was worth it however, I needn't worry about the curse anymore." Y/n opened her eyes and yawned.

"Oh good morning Y/n!" Niki said cheerfully.

"Morning." Y/n's arms were sore from being clamped in chains. Dream appeared in front of the cell.

"Hello everyone, I hope you've slept well."

"Fuck You!" Y/n yelled, throwing her arms forward trying to break the chains.

"Today I'll need you Y/n." He snapped his fingers and she teleported into a completely different room. He appeared in front of her with a saw in his hands.

"This is gonna hurt a lot." He smiled wickedly.

|~~|

Niki jumped in shock as loud screams were heard above her along with thumps and yelling. She gave Ranboo a worried look and began to struggle against the chains.

"Y/N!" She yelled only to hear more screams.

"WHY IS SHE SCREAMING?!" Tears gathered at the corners of Niki's eyes. There was a loud thump and the screams stopped. The dungeon door opened and Dream walking through pulling Y/n by the hair. He was holding a pair of wings.

Dragon wings.

He was also holding a pair of horns.

Dream opened the cell door and threw Y/n inside. Her back was bleeding furiously and she got up, leaning on the wall for support.

"Y/n?"

"She's not herself, Have fun!" Dream waved to them and walked out. Niki saw that Y/n's eyes were glowing and a deep red.

"Oh fuck."