32.

Y/n woke up because of another nightmare. She tried to calm her breathing down, with little success, and her hands started to shake violently. She clenched them to her chest and stood up slowly. She walked down the hallway towards Niki's room and knocked on the door.

Niki answered it a few seconds later.

"Oh hey Y/n, What's wrong?" Tears started to fall down Y/n's face. "Oh dear..." Y/n hugged Niki tightly and wrapped her wings around Niki.

"It's okay Darling, tell me what happened."

"It was about my dad and Max, And I just..." Her voice was watery and cracked.

"I'm so sorry. Do you want me to stay in your room with you?" Y/n nodded. As the two were walking back there was a crash and a scream from Y/n's room. She burst through the door to see the same fairy as before standing on the bed, Blue was crying and covering his face. Y/n tackled the person.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Her hands grew into claws, her fangs and horns grew sharp, and she spread her wings out. She punched the person hard in the face and threw them at the wall. They yelled in pain and threw themselves out the window. Y/n dove out after them and grabbed onto their wings.

She threw them back into the castle, them landing the hallway outside all the rooms. Y/n flew back inside and punched the person hard across the face. They took the punch but swept Y/n's feet out from her. She boosted her self back up with her arms and the fairy swung their leg at Y/n's head. She caught it and smirked.

"Fuck." She threw the fairy at the walls, they fell to the ground and tried to get up again. Y/n picked them up by their shirt and was about to throw another punch when,

"MAMA!" She turned her red to see Ranboo, Niki, and Blue standing there. The fairy slipped out of Y/n's grasp and tossed a dagger at Blue, it hit him right in the stomach.

"MAX NO!" There was a large poof of smoke.

Y/n had turned into a dragon.

She grabbed the fairy and roared at their face. She threw herself against the wall and flew out with the fairy in her hand. The fairy tried to escape so she tightened her grip. She flew high up in the air, ripped the fairy's wings off, and dropped them. She roared loudly and flew down towards the ground.

There was another large puff of smoke and Y/n stumbled to the ground. She got up clumsily and shot up towards the medic wing. She flew through the halls and burst through the doors. Blue was laying on a bed, His eyes were closed and his midsection was bandaged. She ran over to him.

"Is he okay?!" She asked Niki worried.

"He's going to be fine." Y/n let out a sigh of relief and tried to stop her hands from shaking.

"Y/n your arms..." Niki mentioned to Y/n arms which had scales along them.

"It's fine, I'm willing to sacrifice anything for you guys."

"Y/n." She looked up to Ranboo. "I know that your protective. I know that you want to keep us safe. But we can all fend for ourselves. And you need to take care of yourself? When's the last time you took some time to yourself and relax?"

"Not a while..."

"Exactly, I realized your on edge about everything but how about tomorrow me and you go take care of you a bit."

"Okay...I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry okay? You did nothing wrong." She hugged Ranboo and Niki tightly.

"Thank you."

Y/n's mom burst through the doors.

"IS HE OKAY?!"